We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to stay at Chaweng Beach please

Which Bophut hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney
reviews: 12
Best place to stay at Chaweng Beach please

We are travelling to KS in late Sept, and were booked at the Chaweng Regent, but they are undergoing re-furbishment and will be using heavy machinery so noice is a factor, anyone have any suggestions where to stay, we still want to be in the centre of everything, but really nice accommodation is what we are looking for on the beach, any suggestions would be great, thanks

Auckland, New...
reviews: 42
1. Re: Best place to stay at Chaweng Beach please

We stayed at Bophut at The Hansar which was beautiful - that would be great and then move onto Chewang. We had a drink at the Library on Chewang and think anywhere north of there would be great . Have a look at Sareenya (spelling?? )

Cheers Liz

Ko Samui, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui
reviews: 203
2. Re: Best place to stay at Chaweng Beach please

I think if I were to stay in the centre I would pick Muang Samui. I don't think the undernoted map has been posted recently - it is very useful for location of hotels.

http://www.sawadee.com/map/samui.htm

3. Re: Best place to stay at Chaweng Beach please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 08, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Bophut