We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunwing Resort Fanabe

N.I.
reviews: 5
Sunwing Resort Fanabe

Couldn't help but notice some reviews mentioning pool/beach towels available at the Sunwing Resort. Could someone tell me if these are supplied to everyone or just all inclusive and are they free of charge or do you pay a deposit? Just wanted to make sure before I free up some space in our luggage.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto de la Cruz
reviews: 1
1. Re: Sunwing Resort Fanabe

Hi

Just did a quick check and found this review for late last year

Excellent

Oct 2010, Jakey Went with 2 friends for a weeks holiday and can thoroughly recommend it to families, couples and older all same sex groups. Far enough away from the rowdy parts of americas and in easy walking distance of lovely bars, cafe's and restaurants. The resort is very clean and you get a good supply of towels for the bathroom, pool and the beach even if you are self catering which we were. Anyone considering tenerife will not be disappointed with Sunwing. (note the beach has black sand so pack a good nail brush, it also has good waves and is safe for kids of all ages and sizes. You will not be disappointed.

Advice: Excellent, can't fault it Good For: Beach

Board Basis:Room Only

As this states they were room only

Hope this helps

Sparhawk1

2. Re: Sunwing Resort Fanabe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 12, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Playa de Fanabe
Recent Conversations