We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Overnight on Mount Hua?

Which Huayin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ithaca, New York
Overnight on Mount Hua?

Hello,

I'm planning a trip to Mount Hua in June and would like to spend a night on the top of the mountain. I've heard mixed things about the quality of the accommodations, and I was wondering if anyone has up to date information. Also, I'm having trouble actually finding the names/websites of any guest houses on the top to make a reservation as I imagine it will be quite busy when I am visiting. Does anyone have a name or contact information?

Thanks!

4 replies to this topic
Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 9
1. Re: Overnight on Mount Hua?

I don't have the most updated info and the websites of any guest houses on the top to make a reservation.

I have been Mt. Hua thrice, the most recent visit is 2011.12.

For details, please refer tripadvisor.com/…38842660 post#2.

Ithaca, New York
2. Re: Overnight on Mount Hua?

Thanks very much!

Greensboro, North...
reviews: 42
3. Re: Overnight on Mount Hua?

I stayed one night on the mountain in an inn towards the south peak. Dont really remember the name, but it was only 50 rmb for the night. All i really had was a small room with a window and a bed. Good luck.

Xi'an, China
reviews: 9
4. Re: Overnight on Mount Hua?

Hi:

There are guesthouse and simple hotels in the mountains, I have stayed in the one on the North Peak. but there are also guesthouse near the south peak as well as on the west peak. If you are doing back-packing trips. Please check with Ctrip.com to see if they can book the hotel for you at a good rate. If so, suggesting you not to expect much from breakfast. By the way, bring some snacks or food with you, because bottled water, pot noodles, food in the mountains are very expensive.

Please check if information below would be helpful:

there are high speed train from Xian to Mountain Hua. It takes less than one hour to get there.

Train Number D1002 ( Departing Xian at 12:35, arriving at 13:17 ) stop at HuaShan East Station. take taxi, or public trans to get to the mountain foot. The way to get to the Xi'an Highspeed train station is to take Metro Line 2 from downtown at cost of only 2 yuan, it ends at Xian North Railway Station.

Hope this information would be helpful

xiantourbooking

Reply to: Overnight on Mount Hua?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Huayin
Recent Conversations