We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which is best four seasons anahita or angsana balaclava

wells.somerset
reviews: 5
which is best four seasons anahita or angsana balaclava

we want to go either October or last 5 days in November and first 5 days in December cant decide and we can't decide between the 2 hotels which is best to stay in mauritius four seasons anahita or angsana balaclava????????

The people say west is the best side to stay on and the hotel Angsana Balaclava is on that side but equally people say the four seasons is a better hotel but its on the east side?????

please tell me if anyone has stayed in both and what you think?

5 replies to this topic
Farnborough, United...
1. Re: which is best four seasons anahita or angsana balaclava

Hi,

I have been to the Four Seasons and can safley say its pure paradise!

Staff are incredible and will wait on you hand and foot, food is out of this world with 3 amazing restaurants all offering top variety (steaks were to die for)

If your into golf this is the place and if not then there is so much else to do including lots of watersports!

Rooms are luxury even with your own plunge pool!

I didnt want to leave and when ever i feel down i just close my eyes and think of the four seasons and it always brings smile to my face!!

London
reviews: 15
2. Re: which is best four seasons anahita or angsana balaclava

I agree, the Four Seasons is amazing. I can't wait to get back there in May.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
reviews: 1,118
3. Re: which is best four seasons anahita or angsana balaclava

Location is not an issue for the time of the year you are looking to visit.

It depends on personal preference as all three are top class hotels.

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
reviews: 41
4. Re: which is best four seasons anahita or angsana balaclava

Both are very different - Four Seasons is a huge resort (it took me 30 mins to get around by golf buggy) and is in an isolated position at Beau Champ towards the south east. Angsana is a small 5* boutique hotel at Balaclava in the north west. I havent stayed at either though visited the former and stayed at Intercontinental next door to Angsana. The latter is not as isolated, being a 20 minute drive to Port Louis the capital and a similar distance to Grand Baie.

So it depends whether you want a huge spread out resort or a small boutique hotel.

Check the reviews on both but do note that all resorts have some bad reviews as well as good which isnt necessarily a reflection of the resorts, more like it shows how different we all see things.

Edited: 2:03 pm, March 21, 2013
New York City, New...
reviews: 12
5. Re: which is best four seasons anahita or angsana balaclava

I would definitely choose Angsana Balaclava. The rooms are simply fantastic there, the rooms are huge! Most rooms have individual private pools and the food is fantastic!

Reply to: which is best four seasons anahita or angsana balaclava
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Beau Champ