We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATM/cash point/cash machine on ferry/train station?

Which Hoek van Holland hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cambridge, United...
reviews: 44
ATM/cash point/cash machine on ferry/train station?

Hi! Will be on Stena Line. Is there a money machine at the ferry port or train station? We'll have our train tickets (rail and sail) and website said we can use pin card on board (no cash machine but there is a bureau de change) but it'd be nice to have a few Euros for snacks before getting to Amsterdam. I usually pull from a machine soon after landing (airport, train stations, supermarkets if driving) instead of exchanging. Better rates :) Thx!

3 replies to this topic
UK
reviews: 24
1. Re: ATM/cash point/cash machine on ferry/train station?

Why don't you get Euros before you leave, to be on the safe side? (I pass through Hoek van Holland on a regular basis, but can't remember if there is an ATM there as I never have any need to use one)

In fact... if you're a regular traveller to Euroland wouldn't it make sense to keep a wallet full of Euros at home? I do - and most people I know do.

Cambridge, United...
reviews: 44
2. Re: ATM/cash point/cash machine on ferry/train station?

I have 25 Euros - after rummaging through all money purses :)

I think that'll be enough until Amsterdam. I will remember to grab some before we leave. Added this to my alarm on phone. For next time! I just tend to forget or kids spend it on snacks along the way. Yes, blame it on the kids! ;)

Thanks for the info!!!

Edited: 5:13 pm, November 07, 2013
Amsterdam, The...
reviews: 50
3. Re: ATM/cash point/cash machine on ferry/train station?

Amsterdam train station has ATMs. Don't know about the one in Hoek van Holland.

Reply to: ATM/cash point/cash machine on ferry/train station?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted