We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to eat in Santa Ana...

Which Santa Ana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tampa, Florida
reviews: 40
Places to eat in Santa Ana...

I am planing a return trip to CR and will be staying in Santa Ana in Feb.. I wanted to know if anyone had any good choices of places to eat near by. I have looked at the reviews on here and just wanted to reach out to see if someone had any other ideas.. thaks again..

8 replies to this topic
Lake Havasu City...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
reviews: 5
1. Re: Places to eat in Santa Ana...

Don Fernando's, best steaks in Costa Rica!

Edited: 8:35 pm, January 12, 2012
San Jose, Costa Rica
2. Re: Places to eat in Santa Ana...

In Santa Ana...MAle´s chicken incredible cheicken...great CASADOS...agree with Cubanon...Don Fernando´s

By the old road to San Jose from Santa Ana...the Indian restaurant...Taj Mahal...

roadadvisor

Playa Guiones...
Destination Expert
for Nosara
reviews: 3
3. Re: Places to eat in Santa Ana...

On the same road as Taj Mahal (Indian Food), just a couple hundred meters further, is Bella Italia. Excellent Itialian food, all made from scratch and worth the price. If looking for a little 'americana' then head to the Appleyby's in Santa Ana. Great atmoshphere. Not too Costa Rican, but after living here for over 7 years, I love it there!

Tampa, Florida
reviews: 40
4. Re: Places to eat in Santa Ana...

Awesome and thanks for the rapid replays

Had anyone heard of La Pena de Cantares.

Tamarindo
reviews: 10
5. Re: Places to eat in Santa Ana...

Soda Tapia is awesome for a huge, cheap breakfast. Coffee milk shakes rock!

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 35
6. Re: Places to eat in Santa Ana...

I'm not sure if this is in Santa Ana proper, but it's fairly close to Casa Bella Rita which I believe is in Santa Ana. It's called Sabor de Pueblo and it was really, really good. We ate there our first night in Costa Rica and our last night it was so yummy. Our last night we ate with two other guests who had also eaten there at the beginning of their trip and loved it enough to go back.

San Jose, Costa Rica
7. Re: Places to eat in Santa Ana...

Dear travelln...

As per your recommendation...we went there the other night...GREAT little place...the lady in charge was not the nicer person to dealt with...but I went there for the food...not to marry her...

I have a big Casado serve over a Banana leaf...so typical...overall very good...thank you for the tip...and prices were fair,...

roadadvisor

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 35
8. Re: Places to eat in Santa Ana...

Oh I'm sorry to hear she wasn't nice.....we had great service both times. :-(

Reply to: Places to eat in Santa Ana...
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ana