We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from Cordoba to Tanti?

Which Tanti hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
Transport from Cordoba to Tanti?

Can anyone tell me how to get to Tanti from Cordoba? I am a female and will be travelling on my own.I plan to travel from BsAs to Cordoba on a Retiro bus....but no one knows how to get to Tanti!

punta del este...
1. Re: Transport from Cordoba to Tanti?

marijke:

Two bus companies run from the main terminal in Cordoba to Tanti: Fono Bus (ticket kiosk 64) and Transporte Carlos Paz (kiosk 50). You'll have to enquire locally as the specific times -- it's a local service so they should be frequent. Tanti is 50 km west of Cordoba ; the trip should not last much more than an hour.

Buenos Aires
Destination Expert
for Province of Cordoba
reviews: 10
2. Re: Transport from Cordoba to Tanti?

Hi marijke !!

going from Cordoba bus terminal to Carlos Paz is really very easy and from Carlos Paz to Tanti too, so you'll not have any problems with that.

Tanti is a wonderful place to relax at nature and Carlos Paz is a lovely village with the view of San Roque Lake.

Enjoy the beauty of Cordoba province !

Silvia

3. Re: Transport from Cordoba to Tanti?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 20, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Tanti