We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Island Drive 4294

Which North Topsail Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Staunton, Virginia
reviews: 33
Island Drive 4294

We have rented this property for a week in September. Can anyone give me some insight to the property? Was there anything odd that was missing that we would need to bring with us? Perks of the property or issues with the property? Is the beach access to this property in between the 2 homes that share the drive way with this home?

Anything you can tell me would be great!!!

3 replies to this topic
Topsail Island, NC
Destination Expert
for Surf City
1. Re: Island Drive 4294

I have not been in that house but have been in a couple in that neighborhood and they are really nice. In general, the private beach access between the two houses is shared by both.

I think one of the great perks about that location is that you will be just minutes from area shops, restaurants and sights, whether you want to go to Sneads Ferry, Surf City or Topsail Beach.

Staunton, Virginia
2. Re: Island Drive 4294

Connie cat. Thanks for your reply!! The house we rented is behind (B lot) 2 beachfront homes.. There are 2 homes in front of ours that has beach access located between those two houses. I assume that is how we would have beach access. Just asking! Also, where is the best place to buy fresh seafood? We do have guests that can't eat seafood. Is there a good place to get fresh beef, pork, chicken, etc. besides a grocery store? Thanks so much!!

Johnson City...
reviews: 8
3. Re: Island Drive 4294

Seafood;Surf City Crab/Surf City,Shrimp Shack/Sneads Ferry, LT Everett and Sons/Sneads Ferry behind the Riverview Cafe. The Riverview has been in business since the 1950's known for there fresh fried seafood and their pies.

Meats: Clark's Sausage and Pork Outlet/ Rocky Point NC. Made this wonderful discovery a few years back when searching for Paul's Place famous hot dogs. We stop ever time on the way in to Topsail. It is exit 408 coming in on I40...left to Topsail( 45 min-1 hr.)right to Rocky Point( 5 min.). This is a meat market of days gone by. They are market vs an outlet. Their products are FRESH,FRESH, FRESH. Love their pork products...the fresh sausage for breakfast and sausage balls etc, pork chops and ribs for the grill, country ham/city ham/bacon, quality beef also. We bring a cooler just for our stop at Clarks. They do have a web page.

If you enjoy Diners/Drive Ins and Dives...make the trip to Pauls Place. Good dogs and their Hot Dog Relish is very unique and good. It also good on hamburgers. I have created a fan base for the Relish and purchase 6 jars each time for home and to share.

Hope you have a wonderful Topsail vacation with many wonderful memories.

Reply to: Island Drive 4294
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about North Topsail Beach
More North Topsail Beach Topics