We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Puccini Festival

Which Torre del Lago Puccini hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kent, England
reviews: 1
Puccini Festival

I am staying in Lucca and have tickets for Madame Butterfly on 17th July. I do not have a car. What is the best way to get to and from Torre del Largo before and after the performance?

pisa
reviews: 8
1. Re: Puccini Festival

you may go by train...but torre del lago's station is 2-3 km far from theater...best way is ask to the hotel managers if they organize a mini-bus...

cheers

silvia

Kent, England
reviews: 1
2. Re: Puccini Festival

Thank you but we are in an apartment. Do you think the tourist office would have information?

Carrara, Italy
reviews: 6
3. Re: Puccini Festival

I'm afraid the best way to reach Torre del Lago is a taxi, they will charge you at least 50 euro per way

Viareggio
reviews: 20
4. Re: Puccini Festival

Ciao,

I agree with silvietta and squizzy: it's not going to be an easy deal to get back to Lucca after the opera show as it will end up late and you will not find trains connecting Torre del Lago to Lucca. Probably it's worth to call the tourist office in Viareggio: http://www.aptversilia.it/en/contatti.html

Good luck, wish you a pleasant stay in Lucca.

Paolo

Viareggio
reviews: 20
5. Re: Puccini Festival

For trains timetables and fares visit www.ferroviedellostato.it , it's the national railways web site, english version available

Ciao

6. Re: Puccini Festival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 26, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Torre del Lago Puccini
More Torre del Lago Puccini Topics