We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking in Marina di Ragusa

Which Marina di Ragusa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Portsmouth, Virginia
reviews: 38
Parking in Marina di Ragusa

I'm staying in Ragusa Ibla next week, and supposed to go to a Saturday night social event at the Porto Turistico in Marina di. I hate beaches in the summer in general, and Marina di is always very crowded - is there any chance I'll be able to find a decent parking place? Any secrets on where or how to park? I'll probably not go just because of the annoyance factor! Thanks for any ideas.

Portsmouth, Virginia
1. Re: Parking in Marina di Ragusa

I see that the Porto Turistico has 500 parking spaces, but it indicates they are for members, and a rather confusing note indicates that some may be available - info on that would be most welcome.

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
2. Re: Parking in Marina di Ragusa

There’s free private parking at the marina for customers of the marina only, those with boats. Parking isn’t available for the general public.

There’s street parking in Marina di Ragusa and also the Parcheggio Padre Pio.

Vagabonda

Portsmouth, Virginia
3. Re: Parking in Marina di Ragusa

Thanks Vagabonda - where's Padre Pio? The official Ragusa map doesn't show any parking - like they do in Ragusa and Ibla - and I can't see any indicated on Google either. I'm going to be with these folks all day Sunday in Comiso, with plenty of parking, so I think I'll probably just skip the Marina di part....

;-)

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
4. Re: Parking in Marina di Ragusa

There’s no need to go this far for parking - There’s free street parking in Marina di Ragusa, even near the Lungomare Andrea Doria.

Padre Pio parking is near the Carabinieri Comando Stazione Marina Di Ragusa.

paginegialle.it/ragusa-rg/…carabinieri_2

www.tuttocitta.it/mappa/ragusa…

Click on this map to zoom.

campercontact.com/it/…15671

Vagabonda

5. Re: Parking in Marina di Ragusa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Marina di Ragusa