We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car rental in langkawi /kuah

Which Kuah hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
singapore
reviews: 13
car rental in langkawi /kuah

Dear all, i will be in langkawi on july i would like to know how much do i need to pay for a rental car for 3 days (i do not mind old cars as long as there is air-con) is car insurance a must ?

Langkawi, Malaysia
reviews: 70
1. Re: car rental in langkawi /kuah

Cheapest car in the airport will be RM50 per every 24hrs

Langkawi, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Langkawi
reviews: 34
2. Re: car rental in langkawi /kuah

Dear Mollythefish,

you can also check out cars at the Jetty Point in Kuah. Very competitive and cheap.

Eva

Jakarta, Indonesia
reviews: 60
3. Re: car rental in langkawi /kuah

We had taken a Viva hatchback from the airport for 3 days at MYR 60 per day. The car was in good condition and a pleasure to drive. It suited us perfectly. We paid a deposit of MYR 50 which was returned on the last day.

Dubai, United Arab...
4. Re: car rental in langkawi /kuah

I just read about the car hire. How do you find ways to all the tourist places isn't it a hassle to drive when you are not familiar with the place. We are planning to travel in August with 2 children. What would you suggest car hire or taking taxis?

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Langkawi
reviews: 72
5. Re: car rental in langkawi /kuah

Hi

The roads around the island are very easy to follow and you will be given a map of the island on your arrival at the airport. There are lots of sign posts for the various places and as long as you are familiar with driving on the left hand side of the road, you should have no problems.

Lesley

Kuala Lumpur...
6. Re: car rental in langkawi /kuah

pls provide contract to me, we n frend confrim at August travel to langkawi by air.

Thank you,

Singapore, Singapore
7. Re: car rental in langkawi /kuah

I am heading to Langkawi in August and trying to find out how to rent a cabriolet on the island. I read a number of articles that mention Peugeot convertible coupes renting at RM300-350/day. Does anyone know of a reliable car rental company or hotel that offers similar cars within this budget range?

Thanks, Vanessa

Noosa, Australia
reviews: 216
8. Re: car rental in langkawi /kuah

Are there any good value hire cars available with pick up at the airport and drop off at the Kuah jetty?

Thanks

Adrian

Noosa, Australia
reviews: 216
9. Re: car rental in langkawi /kuah

Are there any good value hire cars available with pick up at the airport and drop off at the Kuah jetty?

Thanks

Adrian

Langkawi, Malaysia
reviews: 9
10. Re: car rental in langkawi /kuah

view other post on this very subject !

Get answers to your questions about Kuah