We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malaga Airport to Lake Vinuela transfers

Which Vinuela hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Widnes, United...
Malaga Airport to Lake Vinuela transfers

Hi All

Can anyone recommend a reputable company for private transfers from Malaga Airport to Lake Vinuela? We're arriving in a couple of weeks, my partner is a wheelchair user so we really need someone who is reliable and speaks good English.

The place we're staying is off the beaten track and we've not been before so won't be able to help with directions!

Thanks!

5 replies to this topic
Nerja, Spain
reviews: 41
1. Re: Malaga Airport to Lake Vinuela transfers

Taxi Elena - Elena is a lovely lady who speaks perfect English and is very reliable.

To phone from the UK 0034616034636.

If you ask the owner of the property you are staying at for the GPS co-ordinates it will help her take you straight to your accommodation.

Where abouts are you staying?

Let me know if you have any problems and I will try to help.

Edited: 1:27 am, March 20, 2013
Widnes, United...
2. Re: Malaga Airport to Lake Vinuela transfers

Thanks Campolady, sorry for delay getting back to you. Looks like plans have changed and we're going to hire a car instead but if that changes I will be giving Elena a call. Thanks again for your advice :-)

Nerja, Spain
reviews: 41
3. Re: Malaga Airport to Lake Vinuela transfers

Having a car will be much easier - and there are so many places to see within a short drive of here.

Birmingham
reviews: 11
4. Re: Malaga Airport to Lake Vinuela transfers

Hi Campolady.. I hear you are the oracle when it comes to puente don manuel. i will be staying there in September.... do you still have info you can email?? I would really appreciate it??

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
reviews: 53
5. Re: Malaga Airport to Lake Vinuela transfers

hi Deborina, unfortunately Campolady is no longer on the forums. Hope someone else comes around who knows the area.

CJB

Reply to: Malaga Airport to Lake Vinuela transfers
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted