We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santa Luce amenities and things to do

Which Santa Luce hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Auckll
reviews: 4
Santa Luce amenities and things to do

Hi

I was wondering if anyone could give me some information on the town of Santa Luce. My husband, our three year old and myself have booked a villa for September. Where can you buy groceries, what is there to do in the area, local restaurants etc. Also we plan to drive from Pisa. Are the roads easy to navigate and is there cellphone coverage.

Thanks

Sarah

4 replies to this topic
1. Re: Santa Luce amenities and things to do

I am wondering the same thing!! I will be travelling this summer to the area. I hope someone answers! :)

England
reviews: 3
2. Re: Santa Luce amenities and things to do

same here... in May!

3. Re: Santa Luce amenities and things to do

I returned from a wonderful, amazing time in a villa in santa Luce in July. We stayed at the podere le piannace and it was breathtaking! There is a shop in town that has basics but if you want to do bigger food shopping it is best to drive about 30-40 minutes to a coop. There you will find everything you are looking for up to and including wine!!

Halifax
reviews: 1
4. Re: Santa Luce amenities and things to do

Hi,

Just picked up your comment when looking into santa luce. We are staying in the exact same villa as you , what did you think to it and how is the owners english as we have been told it is very limited. Did you walk into Santa Luce from the villa, if so how long did it take and what is the pizzeria like there? I appreciate any feedback at all as we go on Friday.

Reply to: Santa Luce amenities and things to do
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Santa Luce