We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Corner rooms at Los Gigantes Hotel

Which Acantilado de los Gigantes hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Swindon, United...
reviews: 13
Corner rooms at Los Gigantes Hotel

Hi there,

Can anyone advise me on the rooms on the corners of the building? Are these normal sea view rooms or are they the suites? Also does anyone know which room numbers they are?

Thanks

London, United...
reviews: 11
1. Re: Corner rooms at Los Gigantes Hotel

We stayed in Room 710 in January 2012 - it was a village view room but when we arrived in the room it had the corner balcony which gave us views over the village and over Crab Island and the sea. The room actually had two separate sea views if you counted looking left towards the cliffs with the view of the sea and then looked to the right when standing on the wrap around bit of the balcony to the second sea view) The beauty of having this room is that you have a sea view without having to pay for it BUT bear in mind you may not get to see the full sunsets behind La Gomera (a neighbouring island.). I have never stayed in a 'sea view' room so do not know the room numbers BUT to the best of my knowledge the rooms with the suites have a single style balcony which can be seen from the small swimming pool area. Have a lovely holiday when you next go.

Sheffield
reviews: 10
2. Re: Corner rooms at Los Gigantes Hotel

There are only 5 suites in the hotel and they are rooms 510 , 410, 310 etc.

On those floors with suites the rooms numbered 511 , 411 etc are on the corner across the corridor from the suites and face inland but they have a wrap around balcony that allows a view of the cliffs and harbour.

The other end of the corridor has a sea view with wrap around balcony and one inland view with wrap around balcony

The suites are huge and have two separate balconies one overlooking the cliffs and harbour off the lounge and the other off one of the bedrooms overlooking the sea and the island of La Gomera. ( there are are two bedrooms)

The upper floors have a shorter corridor and have fewer rooms and no suites and I do not know the room numbers but each of the four corner rooms on each floor has a wrap around balcony. Two are inland facing with partial sea view and two are sea view.

Its a bit confusing but I hope this helps

3. Re: Corner rooms at Los Gigantes Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, May 31, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Acantilado de los...