We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartments in Arroyo near to station and town centre

Cirencester
Apartments in Arroyo near to station and town centre

I wish to spend 18 day in Arroyo Jabuary/FebruaryNear to a bus stop I suppose would be a good thing The area near to train station and bars I really fancy as it is a lively area.Thanks Margaret

Arroyo de la Miel...
reviews: 35
1. Re: Apartments in Arroyo near to station and town centre

There arent a lot Margaret. Perhaps consider the Hostal Sol Y Miel on the pedestrianied street opposite the station.

Avenida Gamonal has Minerva/Jupiter/Agata/Hercules blocks, the buses travel up Av Gamonal to Arroyo from the coast road.

Try www.holidaylettings.co.uk

Cirencester
2. Re: Apartments in Arroyo near to station and town centre

Many thanks for your suggestion. Margaret

Scotland
reviews: 23
3. Re: Apartments in Arroyo near to station and town centre

Hi Margaret. Have sent a PM regarding a nice flat I have stayed in overlooking the train station. Great outlook from the sunny terrace and always a warm welcome, too, from the apartment's owners, who live next door.

Edited: 4:22 am, December 06, 2012
Cirencester
4. Re: Apartments in Arroyo near to station and town centre

Hi Tony. Thanks for your email. I have had a message from the iowner of that apartment in Spain. It is rented out until May, but is going to try and find me if the man next door might rent his out. So fingers crossed.!!! Margaret

Scotland
reviews: 23
5. Re: Apartments in Arroyo near to station and town centre

Have stayed in the man next door's apartment, too, Margaret, and you will not be disappointed if you end up there!

England
reviews: 2
6. Re: Apartments in Arroyo near to station and town centre

Hi Margaret

Did you get sorted re apartment?

7. Re: Apartments in Arroyo near to station and town centre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, December 17, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Arroyo de la Miel