We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

linnanes lobster bar, new quay, burren co. clare

connecticut, USA
linnanes lobster bar, new quay, burren co. clare

will you please correct your directions? County Clare is not on the waterford-tipperary border.

Dublin, Ireland
1. Re: linnanes lobster bar, new quay, burren co. clare

I see you have also posted this on the TA Support Forum and have been advised that you need to contact TA staff to correct any errors, and have been given instructions on how to do that. Unfortunately no-one on the Ireland Forums can help you as we are all volunteers here and we cannot make changes to entries on the site. You need to contact TA staff directly as you have been advised, and it's unlikely they will see your post here.

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 12
2. Re: linnanes lobster bar, new quay, burren co. clare

Jack you will have to persevere.

It took T.A months to actually put up the correct map to The Burren.

They had a map showing a townland in Ballina,Co Mayo!!!!!!

I contacted them on at least 4 separate occasions before anything happened.

connecticut, USA
3. Re: linnanes lobster bar, new quay, burren co. clare

If this web site keeps providing wrong information and makes it so difficult to even make a correction it is useless.

Loughrea, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Loughrea, Southport, Clifden
reviews: 30
4. Re: linnanes lobster bar, new quay, burren co. clare

Ok so you are looking for Linnanes Lobster Bar In Newquay County Clare.

Set of from Galway along the coast via Kinvara, Newquay and adjoining Buren are just off the N67 near Finnivara. I don't know the place you are looking for but have found the link below from Ireland adventures, so perhaps its not just TA that has it wrong?

www.irelandadventures.com/all/yp-3604.html

connecticut, USA
5. Re: linnanes lobster bar, new quay, burren co. clare

Actually, I know where it is. I was just trying to be helpful. Thanks for your concern anyway. There is at least one other pub run by Linnanes in the immediate area. Probably the pub has a different name.

Edited: 3:22 pm, December 16, 2009
6. Re: linnanes lobster bar, new quay, burren co. clare

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 15, 2010
Get answers to your questions about New Quay