We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Costa Rica Travel

Which San Gerardo de Dota hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Calgary, Canada
reviews: 4
Costa Rica Travel

How do I go to Manuel Antonio from San Gerardo ?

I will be climbing to Chirripo and after I am back in San Gerardo I would like to move on to Manuel Antonio? Any suggestions?

Dipankar

San Jose
reviews: 22
1. Re: Costa Rica Travel

i am guessing you are referring to San gerardo de Rivas and not San Gerardo de Dota? i am assuming thr first as you will be near Chirripo, right?

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
2. Re: Costa Rica Travel

From San Gerardo de Rivas...back to San Isisdro del General...take road down to Baru make a right in Baru all the way to Quepos to Manuel Antonio about 2 hours drive...good road all the way!

roadadisdor

Calgary, Canada
3. Re: Costa Rica Travel

Yes. I am planning to climb Chirripo and then back to San Gerrardo. Is there any public transportation from San Gerrardo to Manuel Antonio?

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
4. Re: Costa Rica Travel

I really do not think so..the best is San Gerardo to San Isidro del General...and find out about a bus to Quepos...if not..San Isidro to Baru then a bus to Quepos...maybe the whole day do to some horrible connections...or maybe somebody can help us to find the best public transportation...at least one more direct than my options!

roadadvisor

San Jose
reviews: 22
5. Re: Costa Rica Travel

On my previous post I just wanted to make the difference between San Gerardo de Dota and San Gerardo de Rivas. These are two very different communities, and since you posted under San Gerardo de Dota I was concerned that you were going to make reservations to stay somewhere in SG de Dota, when it should be SG de Rivas...just to make sure... But I believe you are not going to overnight in the area, but try to head straight to Quepos.

About transportation I am sure roadvisor has most of the information. I know there is a company named Easy Ride that provides shuttle service from the area to Quepos. It is not a public bus but a shuttle service provider. Their website is http://www.easyridecr.com

Calgary, Canada
6. Re: Costa Rica Travel

Thank you so much for the valuable info.

Costa Mesa...
7. Re: Costa Rica Travel

Hi

I think Costa Rica is best place to travel, Because there has lot of beautiful place, hotel,beaches,its great place, .the best is San Gerardo.

8. Re: Costa Rica Travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 am, March 31, 2014