We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suenos del Bosque- San Gerrardo de Dota

Which San Gerardo de Dota hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tabernash, Colorado
reviews: 1
Suenos del Bosque- San Gerrardo de Dota

I was trying to post a review for the Cabins at Suenos del Bosque in San Gerardo de Dota

and didn't find it on Trip Advisor. If any one can help me find out how to get a hotel/cabins on Trip Advisor please let me know.

My wife and I just got back from Costa Rica and wanted to share the jewel we found in staying at Suenos del Bosque. Dona Socorro y Don Fernando have 3 or 4 nice fully furnished cabins for rent. They have a nice series of hiking trails. It was a very quaint ( in a positive sense) . The owners were super hospitable, they welcomed us and invited us in to their house a shared the story of how Don Gerrardo's grandfather was one of the original Chacon brothers that discovered the valley by hiking up the Savergre river from the south.

Suenos del Bosque is a wonderful quiet place where you won't find a lot of other gringos. They don't have a restaurant per se but they do serve breakfast in their home. Also you won't find a receptionist that speaks English but you will be welcomed in Spanish by the owners themselves.

If you are looking for a small scale very Tico place Suenos del Bosque is the place for you.

Jon & Karen Kuhns

Tabernash Colorado

Tampa, Florida
1. Re: Suenos del Bosque- San Gerrardo de Dota

Hi, saw you posted this a while ago, but came across your post while doing some deep searching for a place to stay in San Gerardo as alll of the common ones were all booked, and apparently not to many to pick from in that area.

Found your review quite helpful and we have made accomodations to stay there this coming February as they did have availability.

Not sure if you were still interested, but I have posted the link for the hotel review page for Bosque below.

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g1076295-d21…

2. Re: Suenos del Bosque- San Gerrardo de Dota

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 pm, June 20, 2014