We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What will it be like in May ?

Which Messonghi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
reviews: 9
What will it be like in May ?

We have booked a trip again to Messonghi for 3rd week in May and we are wondering:- firstly what will be open by then (in October there were very few bars/restaurants along the beach front open) secondly, how warm will it be and thirdly, will the wabbies and mozzies be holidaying there as well ? :)

Yassas!

Durham, United...
reviews: 21
11. Re: What will it be like in May ?

We are going back in may this year 25 years on from our honeymoon..

Cant wait to see how the place has changed..staying outside moratika at marbella,but will get the taxi in each evening...hoping to see the fireflies.

I remember dancing around the petrol station and French skipping around the petrol pumps...what fun. And of course the place to be on a night was the scorpion night club..

Roll on may,,!,,

Cheshire
reviews: 22
12. Re: What will it be like in May ?

HI ontour, have only just got round to reading your reply from January. I agree the Balis Taverna has a view to die for, every time we go there I just want to stay. Boukari is my favourite place of all, even though there isn't much there to speak of, its just soooo peaceful! Regarding the walk to the Balis, I don't think I would attempt it. Its quite a way and very steep. We did squeeze through the village to the other side and eventually dropped down on the main road to the south, near the turning for Ag.Giorgios south. The road was good and gently sloping rather than steep but it was a long way down and you would have to get to the start of it which I would think would be too far from Messonghi on foot. Maybe worth taking a taxi from Messonghi just to visit the Taverna and church again, it would be easier to walk down on the way back. Have a fantastic trip, I'm not sure if we are able to go this year due to business probs but it will be only the second time in about 27 that we have missed taking at least a week there!

13. Re: What will it be like in May ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 pm, April 29, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Messonghi