We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

valentino apartments roda update

Which Roda hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Addlestone, United...
reviews: 2
valentino apartments roda update

Could anyone kindly give me an update on the Valentino Apts....are they still in use?....condition?.....does pool have water?....ALSO.....could you kindly clarify where they are exactly, are they near Alexandros pool apts?.....your help is much appreciated.

66 replies to this topic
Northampton, United...
reviews: 1
31. Re: valentino apartments roda update

We stayed here , well kind of, from 16/9 to 26/9. we had booked into the valentinos but were put into georgiou rooms or hell block c as we called it. The place was /is a disgrace. Bathroom and kitchen are filthy , we had to brush and mop it on first morning and there was a shortage of utensils in order to self cater as was the intention.

we borrowed some stuff from elsewhere to use.

we only had one visit from a maid in the whole ten days which is a disgrace.

we believe that andreas only runs the pool and bar and has nothing to do with the apartments, so as such has no blame in this.

we have read the previous posts and its obvious that there is a mix of reviews here of valentinos roda and valentinos in Ipsos. we can also also confirm to the posters discussing the angelika apartments, that they are nearby as we could see them from room 7 in hell block c.

its posible that the valentinos roda may be ok but the georgiou rooms they put us in are totally unsatisfactory and one step away from a health hazard

Glasgow, United...
32. Re: valentino apartments roda update

Hi, I'm thinking of booking the Valentino Apartments next year 2014 and I was wondering if there was a safe in the rooms?

33. Re: valentino apartments roda update

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 6:13 pm, October 27, 2013
Edited: 6:13 pm, October 27, 2013

Westbury,Wilts
reviews: 140
34. Re: valentino apartments roda update

Hi I am thinking of going to these apartments but have some difficulty with walking steep hills, how is the terrain here and where is the nearest supermarkets?

Stanwell, near...
reviews: 21
35. Re: valentino apartments roda update

Apartments are totally on the flat and 500 yards to 2 Supermarkets good location beach close bit noisy with traffic at times apartments are really basic !! Some might say a bit dirty ..depends on your needs we had a good time here and Roda itself has lots of bargains for good food and reasonable drink deals . I will say apartments again are as basic as you can get .. Plus side lots of hot water ..... If you make the best you will have a good here no hills ?

Westbury,Wilts
36. Re: valentino apartments roda update

Many thanks

Roda, Greece
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Roda
reviews: 22
37. Re: valentino apartments roda update

The nearest supermarket is owned by Spiros Banos, just 100m from Valentinos. In 2014, there will also be two bars, boat hire and a travel shop in the same vicinity.

Steve

Iasi, Iasi, Romania
38. Re: valentino apartments roda update

I was there, last summer, in july 2013, the rooms have no safe in, but assure you that Valentino Apartments are safe as all the village of Roda is too.

Edited: 11:07 am, January 01, 2014
Westbury,Wilts
39. Re: valentino apartments roda update

Thanks

england
reviews: 1
40. Re: valentino apartments roda update

Hi Steve,

Looking to book a 2 bedroom apartment at Valentinos in June. Do you know if these apartments have air con? Also do you know any contact details to the apartment please?

Thanks

Reply to: valentino apartments roda update
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Roda
Recent Conversations
More Roda Topics