We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Elizabeth Studios Roda Corfu

Which Roda hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
leicester
reviews: 3
Elizabeth Studios Roda Corfu

Has anyone stayed at these studios this year (2012) we have booked to stay here in July and we are concerned about all the bad vibes from this place, eg. dirty shower mats rooms not very clean, staff unfriendley etc. please can someone out there cheer us up with recent good reports so we can look forward to a carefree holiday with them, Thanks. leicestertaff.

brighton
1. Re: Elizabeth Studios Roda Corfu

All i know is that they received a Certificate of excellence for 2012 from trip advisor

Edited: 6:09 pm, June 03, 2012
surrey
reviews: 1
2. Re: Elizabeth Studios Roda Corfu

we are going to the elizabeth at the end of july never been before but it is what you make it .there are good vibes as well see you there

Falmouth, United...
3. Re: Elizabeth Studios Roda Corfu

Never stayed at these apartments before - we are staying from 6th July for two weeks - but if you believe everything you read in some reviews you would never go/stay anywhere. What one person dislikes another person will find ok!

brighton
4. Re: Elizabeth Studios Roda Corfu

Hi to all, I'm the owner of the elizabeth apartments. the last two reviews is a fraud. The couple Canning knew they were coming to Corfu , but could n''t get a cheap flight to Sidari and used the Elizabeth for their transfer to Sidari. They only stayed in the room for six hours. It is all a fraud. The rooms are spotless. Their is no reason to be nasty. The Elizabeth Apartments have received a Certificate of Excellence from trip advisor , and have been with thomson, first choice for the past 17 years.

Falmouth, United...
5. Re: Elizabeth Studios Roda Corfu

I for one can't wait until 6th July when we will be in Roda at your apartments and I have already made my mind up that if we like the apartments I will be booking when i get home for two weeks next year!

surrey
6. Re: Elizabeth Studios Roda Corfu

can"t wait to get there47days to go

leicester
reviews: 3
7. Re: Elizabeth Studios Roda Corfu

Thanks for your reply! Elizabeth studios, you have put our minds to rest, we will now look forward to a great two weeks with you, looking forward to meeting you all in july, it does look a lovely place, will we share a drink in the bar.

Exeter, United...
reviews: 14
8. Re: Elizabeth Studios Roda Corfu

We stayed at the Elizabeth a couple of years ago and was suprised to see such negative reviews, especially re cleanliness. Obviously the apartments are basic, they do have shutters on the windows - the same as virtually every other apartment in Greece. I was a little worried when I read these reviews in case standards had gone down - it was great to hear from you Elizabeth to throw some light on this . Tripadvisor is a blessing but can be a curse !

Falmouth, United...
9. Re: Elizabeth Studios Roda Corfu

Hi folks

Can anyone tell me what Roda is like at the early part of September when the kids have gone back to school in the UK. We have had a fabulous two weeks there from 6th July and really want to go back next year but a bit later and are worried that lots of the restaurants will have shut down by then. Also what is the weather like in September - don't want any rain!

Any info that can be shared would be great!

Dunfermline, United...
reviews: 28
10. Re: Elizabeth Studios Roda Corfu

Fantastic place to go for a relaxing break. I've been twice and will be booking up for next year. The apartments are very clean, the gardens are exceptionally well maintained and the pool is spotless. I feel very safe at the Elizabeth, and in Roda in general. The owners and staff are very friendly and they go that extra mile to ensure a brilliant holiday. My only wish is that I could stay for 3 weeks instead of 2 next year, but Thomson appear not to offer that. Boo lol.

Get answers to your questions about Roda
More Roda Topics