We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Insurance.

Which Probus hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hamilton. New...
Travel Insurance.

Can I get a quote for my wife and I,age 73 and 76 respectivly,to travel to Viet Nam from31st July 2011 to 11 August 2011.Both in good health.

10 replies to this topic
Sydney, Australia
reviews: 7
1. Re: Travel Insurance.

This is a forum where lay people try to help others with travel-related questions, not a site where you can purchase travel insurance.

You'd best try a travel agent or search the internet for online travel insurance providers.

Good luck!

2. Re: Travel Insurance.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:35 am, June 22, 2011

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall, Santa Ponsa
reviews: 67
3. Re: Travel Insurance.

Probus, you need to look into your travel insurance yourself as there may well be special circumstances due to your age.

A quick google brings up lots of travel insurance companies.

UK
reviews: 81
4. Re: Travel Insurance.

Probus4, please go and ask a relative to assist you, you having misunderstood so badly what this web site is about I worry what else you may get wrong when booking flights. If there is no relative, please go and see a local travel agent.

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
5. Re: Travel Insurance.

Hmmm although Probus is a town in Cornwall, you have your location set as New Zealand and have posted in teh Cornwall forum about a trip to Viet Nam asking about travel insurance.

I agree with Joe, you seem a little confused and need some help.

Stanley, Falkland...
reviews: 44
6. Re: Travel Insurance.

What about introducing a basic test before people can post on here? May cut down on the spammers and trolls (not saying OP is either).

Help us make TA better?

7. Re: Travel Insurance.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:05 pm, October 12, 2011

Cornwall,UK
Destination Expert
for Cornwall, Isles of Scilly
reviews: 176
8. Re: Travel Insurance.

Not really the place for this!

Australia
reviews: 73
9. Re: Travel Insurance.

Although this post is now quute old it upsets me that older people can be treated with such disrespect. Reading the post, it seems to me that the original post relates to whether " Probus " (a club that provides travel insurance for it's members ) would entertain insuring people of that age. Also this is the first post for this person, so some credit should be given to that. I would be surprised if some of your replies has resulted in this person not being confident to put up future posts.

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
10. Re: Travel Insurance.

The post was from 2011, so why on earth drag it back up now? I don't see any replies that were disrespectful, they pointed out that this was a travel forum, and not somewhere to get insurance quotes, and that the post actually had nothing to do with Cornwall.

Reply to: Travel Insurance.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Probus
Recent Conversations