We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A nice/reasonable hotel or condo on Orient Beach?

Which Orient Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego
reviews: 3
A nice/reasonable hotel or condo on Orient Beach?

My girlfriend and I are going to St. Martin next month for 4 nights (Jan 11-15) it will be our first trip there and I was wondering if any anybody could recommend a nice hotel, condo etc very close to the beach (or right on the beach) something nice, clean and reasonably priced? The few places I looked at are around $300 a night and up..I don't mind spending the money if that's the going rate but I just thought I'd check on here first and see if anybody had any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks for reading!

reviews: 1
1. Re: A nice/reasonable hotel or condo on Orient Beach?

You can check Orient Bay apartments, nices and very clean beach front condos

Staten Island, New...
reviews: 9
2. Re: A nice/reasonable hotel or condo on Orient Beach?

We love this hotel - see the photos on the link but check around for the best rates

4-caribbean-villas.com/alamanda-resort/

Fairhope, AL
reviews: 19
3. Re: A nice/reasonable hotel or condo on Orient Beach?

I would recommend L'Hoste, reasonable and well run.

Brooklyn, New York
4. Re: A nice/reasonable hotel or condo on Orient Beach?

Would you stay there with toddlers?

cavan521
reviews: 7
5. Re: A nice/reasonable hotel or condo on Orient Beach?

The Alamanda is my pick too. The staff are great, the breakfast is good and location can't be beat if you want to stay in Orient beach. All the restaurants in Orient Beach are all right behind the hotel. And it's pretty much right on the beach. The rooms are spacious although not as comfy as American hotels (I work for a hotel chain so those beds are what I'm accustomed to), but they aren't by any means uncomfortable. I slept great every night.

Madison, Wisconsin
reviews: 11
6. Re: A nice/reasonable hotel or condo on Orient Beach?

See if you can find a condo to rent at mt Vernon hotel, it is a good location, at the north end of orient bay, and way less $ than anything else we found. It has a beautiful pool, and different size units, ours is a studio, very nice, clean and quiet, and less than $94 a night.

7. Re: A nice/reasonable hotel or condo on Orient Beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, January 29, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Orient Bay