We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Narita Express to ANA Intercontinental in Akasaka

Which Minato hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
reviews: 35
Narita Express to ANA Intercontinental in Akasaka

Hi Fellow Tripadvisorites,

Can I take the Narita Express from Narita Airport to ANA Intercontinental Hotel? Does it go direct or do we have to transfer to the Tokyo Metro? I know the Limosinebus will go to the hotel but we're planning on buying a 7 day JR Rail Pass so we wanted to use it on the Narita Express as well.

Thank you!

5 replies to this topic
New York, NY
reviews: 64
1. Re: Narita Express to ANA Intercontinental in Akasaka

You can use the JR pass on the NEX to Tokyo Station. From there you will need to transfer to one of the subway lines (that do not take the JR pass). You might have to do two transfers or walk a lot.

www.anaintercontinental-tokyo.jp/e/access/

Tokyo and California
Destination Expert
for Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Shinjuku, Japan
reviews: 38
2. Re: Narita Express to ANA Intercontinental in Akasaka

I understand you have the JR Pass but the limobus is by far the best way to get to the ANA.

If you want to take the NEX train, get off at Tokyo Station and take a taxi (~2,200yen) or take the Marunouchi subway Line from Tokyo Station to Kokkaigijidomae and go out of Exit 13. But I have to warn you that the walk from the platform to the hotel is about a half mile.

New York, NY
reviews: 64
3. Re: Narita Express to ANA Intercontinental in Akasaka

In case it matters (deciding when to activate JR pass or what not), the ANA is over an hour walk from the closest JR Yamanote line stop (where you can use your JR pass). You'll probably need to use the other subway lines to get around during your stay in Tokyo.

Tokyo, Japan
4. Re: Narita Express to ANA Intercontinental in Akasaka

1. The hotel is not close to JR station, but some tourists ride NEX to Tokyo city and transfer to train/subway/cab.

2. When to activate JR Pass is another important issue to be considered carefully.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
reviews: 78
5. Re: Narita Express to ANA Intercontinental in Akasaka

Limobus makes the most sense in your case.

Reply to: Narita Express to ANA Intercontinental in Akasaka
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted