We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transportation from Narita to hotel -Takeshiba Sanbashi Pier

Which Minato hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lynbrook, New York
reviews: 14
transportation from Narita to hotel -Takeshiba Sanbashi Pier

I will be arriving in Narita at 9PM on 25 May and plan to leave from the pier on an 8 AM boat. The trains will have stopped running by the time I leave the airport. The only option I was given was a private driver, which will cost a small fortune.

Would appreciate all suggestions.

Tokyo, Japan
reviews: 103
1. Re: transportation from Narita to hotel -Takeshiba Sanbashi Pier

I don't get it. The last trains from Narita Airport T1 is as follows:

JR East:

22:16 Rapid to Tokyo Station

Keisei Railway:

22:29 Access Ltd Exp to Keisei Ueno

22:39 Commuter Ltd Exp to Keisei Ueno

A limousine bus will leave T1 at 23:00 to Tokyo Station (Yaesu Exit).

There is really no way that you can miss those trains or the bus, if you arrive on time or even if you are a bit late. There could be even additional extraordinary services when major delays occur affecting thousands of passengers. Perhaps you were looking at Narita Express timetables? N'EX are not the only trains linking Narita Airport and central Tokyo.

You might stay somewhere around Tokyo Station, Ginza, Shimbashi, or Hamamatsucho. You can reach Takeshiba Sanbashi by taking a Yurikamome if you go via Shimbashi Station (otherwise take a taxi).

Edited: 9:41 am, April 07, 2012
Tokyo, Japan
reviews: 103
2. Re: transportation from Narita to hotel -Takeshiba Sanbashi Pier

Also, I think you can manage to ride the last JR East N'EX for Tokyo, Shinagawa, Shinjuku, departing T1 at 21:44; or the last Keisei Skyliner to Nippori and Ueno departing T1 station at 22:18. Cheers.

Edited: 9:46 am, April 07, 2012
Lynbrook, New York
3. Re: transportation from Narita to hotel -Takeshiba Sanbashi Pier

Thanks. Your answer was most helpful. Do you have any idea what a taxi would cost from central Toyko when we get there at night?

11563Explorer

Lynbrook, New York
4. Re: transportation from Narita to hotel -Takeshiba Sanbashi Pier

Thanks. This is most helpful. Will it be easy to get a taxi in central Toyko when we arrive at night? Do you know what it might cost?

5. Re: transportation from Narita to hotel -Takeshiba Sanbashi Pier

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:24 am, April 10, 2013