We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any questions just ask

Which Bamburi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tywyn, United...
reviews: 3
Any questions just ask

Hi just came back from Mombasa. Spent 2 weeks at the Severin hotel. Went on plenty of trips and Safari with Thomsons/Pollmans. Went to the City Mall and used the taxis quite a lot. Also went to the Kahama's Sports Bar for Sports and nights out. If you are looking for a orphanage I found a good one.

Like the thread says any questions just ask Ill try and help if I can

Oh went on the Dreamliner as well so if your after info on the Premium section or films seat layout.

Cheers

34 replies to this topic
Oxfordshire
reviews: 37
1. Re: Any questions just ask

Hi we fly to Kenya 3 weeks today on the Dreamliner. I have booked seats in row 1 in premier class, do these seats have a lot of leg room? what is the Dreamliner like? What orphanage did you find as I would like to visit one, what do the children need most as I would like to take things out with me. I am staying at the Baobab beach in Diani Beach.

Thanks

Jayne

Tywyn, United...
2. Re: Any questions just ask

Hi we fly to Kenya 3 weeks today on the Dreamliner. I have booked seats in row 1 in premier class, do these seats have a lot of leg room? what is the Dreamliner like? What orphanage did you find as I would like to visit one, what do the children need most as I would like to take things out with me. I am staying at the Baobab beach in Diani Beach.

Hello Jayne on the Premier section 38 inches of leg room. We were seated 4 AC going and coming back GJ. Do u know your seat numbers a row 1 DEF are against a wall if you know what I mean. But saying that I did go to the toilet and there seemed plenty of room on 1 DEF. This link shows you what I mean. Regarding the orphanage we were staying at Bamburi so the nearest orphanage to us was …churchinsight.com/Groups/…Volunteer.aspx

Tywyn, United...
3. Re: Any questions just ask

Sorry seemed to have timed out the link for the seating plan was seatplans.com/airlines/…B787-2

And the nearest orphanage to you is http://www.footprintsorphanage.com/

we took pens pencils footballs toothbrushes sweets books paper games.

Looking at the Boabab next year have a great time

Oxfordshire
reviews: 37
4. Re: Any questions just ask

we are booked in seats D and E, we have friends coming with us they are in seats f, and G,J. thank you for the information, I have looked at footprints orphanage on the internet, didn't realise it was close to the Baobab. really looking forward to my holiday now, still 21 days.

Jayne

Ashton-Under-Lyne
reviews: 4
5. Re: Any questions just ask

how much is it in kenyan shillings to eat out and pay for drinks etc, we are on half board safari and will need to pay for drinks, no idea how much to take with us, thanks in advance.

Tywyn, United...
6. Re: Any questions just ask

we went on Safari at Governors' Camp Masai Mara and our bar bill came to $40 for 3 days. That's 2-3 drinks a night. A meal and drinks cost us 4,000 Kenya Shillings. A water costs 200 shillings Coke 300 think a Tusker is 400 but its quite a big bottle

Tywyn, United...
7. Re: Any questions just ask

caronshardtoplease we were full board and took £600 in Kenya Shillings for 2 weeks which was plenty. Just remember to try and get 100, 50 notes for tips if u can

Southend-on-Sea...
reviews: 1
8. Re: Any questions just ask

Has anyone got any idea of prices for wood carvings in akamba handicraft I want to get a 3ft giraffe and a 2ft elephant

Ukunda, Coast, Kenya
reviews: 7
9. Re: Any questions just ask

Carvings are unbelievably cheap now due to huge inventories and low sales. For a big one, the excess luggage charge might be higher than the retail price. Around US$25 should get you the giraffe.

Southend-on-Sea...
reviews: 1
10. Re: Any questions just ask

Thanks that is cheap I was wondering how I would get them back and how much they would weigh anyone have any idea?

Reply to: Any questions just ask
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bamburi