We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orphanage visit from Travellers Beach Hotel

Which Bamburi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
northamptonshire
reviews: 7
Orphanage visit from Travellers Beach Hotel

We are staying at the Travellers Beach hotel last week July/first week August and will be visiting the Lioness Cubs orphanage for the 5th time. Would anyone like to join us on our visit? We do a little shopping for the children at the supermarket and at the fruit and veg market under the supervision of our friend and guide Monicah and then go on to visit the children. We have a wonderful few hours there and it is a highlight of our holiday. Great to meet/introduce some other guests to the orphange. The children are so pleased to see us and we have great fun.

7 replies to this topic
Romford, United...
reviews: 34
1. Re: Orphanage visit from Travellers Beach Hotel

perhaps you should get in touch with edna and brian, i assume you know them if you dont know them i can forward you their email address, regards, brian + olivia.

northamptonshire
reviews: 7
2. Re: Orphanage visit from Travellers Beach Hotel

Thanks for replying. Yes we do know Edna and Brian, but each year we join up with other couples and the Cubs then get more supporters and the word spreads.

3. Re: Orphanage visit from Travellers Beach Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:35 am, June 07, 2013

Liverpool
reviews: 4
4. Re: Orphanage visit from Travellers Beach Hotel

Hello,

I will be in Mombassa in September, and would love to visit them then.

How can I arrange this?

Thanks,

Diana

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
reviews: 50
5. Re: Orphanage visit from Travellers Beach Hotel

Hi,

Click on their name in the FAQ about schools and orphanages on the right of this page to go to their website and use the 'Contact Us' tab, or contact them using their Facebook page, or several TA members can let you have the phone number for Monicah the lady taxi driver who takes people there at special fares.

Doncaster
reviews: 3
6. Re: Orphanage visit from Travellers Beach Hotel

Hi Diana - I will also be in Mombasa in September 18-26th and would love to visit the Lioness home too. Could you let me have details if you get them please?

Thanks - Babs

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
reviews: 50
7. Re: Orphanage visit from Travellers Beach Hotel

Hi Tinkerbell,

As I said in my previous post if you go the the FAQ on schools and orphanages on the right of this page and click on the Lioness name it will take you to it's webpage which has a 'contact us' page.

They also have a Facebook page

https:/…Lionesscubs.Orphanage

I will also PM you the phone mumbers of the Manager and the lady taxi driver who suopports them and takes people there from the holiday hotels

Reply to: Orphanage visit from Travellers Beach Hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bamburi