We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which rooms are the best/quietest at Travellers Beach Club

Which Bamburi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hay-on-Wye, United...
reviews: 54
Which rooms are the best/quietest at Travellers Beach Club

My daughter, in her twenties, are I are hopefully going to the Travellers Beach Club (all inclusive) within the next couple of months.

Which rooms/which floor do you recommend for us to be away from the nightlife and for the best views?

Any info will be gratefully recieved. Thanks

6 replies to this topic
Basingstoke, United...
reviews: 1
1. Re: Which rooms are the best/quietest at Travellers Beach Club

go for rooms nearest the beach 501-510,601-610.I would not worry too much about the noise-it shuts down by 11pm.

Hay-on-Wye, United...
2. Re: Which rooms are the best/quietest at Travellers Beach Club

Thanks guys. Very helpful. Are there lifts? 501 and 601 etc, sound high up!

Glad it all shuts down around 11.00pm.

WALLSEND
reviews: 3
3. Re: Which rooms are the best/quietest at Travellers Beach Club

Hi, There are no lifts in Travellers but there are only 3 floors so nothing to worry about there. If you go 501/502/503 they are ground floor but you will be woken up to some noise from the watersports. 601/602/603 are on the second floor but all these rooms are sea view so may cost you extra. Maybe your best bet is opposite the dining room where there is also a quieter pool, if thats what you prefer, but for the life of me I cannot remember the numbers around that area, but I am sure someone will know. Hope this helps anything else. Dont hesitate I have been going for years.

Hay-on-Wye, United...
4. Re: Which rooms are the best/quietest at Travellers Beach Club

Thanks Wallsend. We went there in January and stayed in room 701 or 702 - can't remember. Nice. Sea view and view over the pool.

Birmingham, United...
reviews: 1
5. Re: Which rooms are the best/quietest at Travellers Beach Club

Sorry to bother u zirconia but I thought 701 and 702 was directly facing the beach and sea not facing the pool ?... and directly above the boat club on the beach am I wrong ?... kindest thoughts

6. Re: Which rooms are the best/quietest at Travellers Beach Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:35 am, November 01, 2013

Reply to: Which rooms are the best/quietest at Travellers Beach Club
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bamburi