We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alpha Rooms

Which Ammouliani hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Southport, United...
reviews: 15
Alpha Rooms

I would suggest to ANYONE out there about to book a holiday. DO NOT USE ALPHA ROOMS.

I, very stupidly, tried them again after 2 disasters. Thought nothing could go wrong this time. How wrong I was.

If you book something with them and are lucky enough for it to go without a hitch, then all well and good. However, if anything does go wrong, from minor to major, they will NOT help you. They use and hide behind third parties, they are rude, aggressive and think that customer service it quoting a mantra of terms and conditions. It is never their fault, it is always their 'booking agent' . Try to get that information out of them and you will get nowhere. Even with written proof that things are their fault, they have a T&C which can get them out of it. PLEASE, PAY THE LITTLE EXTRA AND DEAL WITH A REPUTABLE COMPANY.

5 replies to this topic
Thessaloniki
reviews: 91
1. Re: Alpha Rooms

Thank you for sharing this with us, however I think that this is just a review that would have to go at the "Alpha Rooms" review site, and not as a separate subject. But if your experience has been so bad, it's definitely worthed, and people should absolutely know this .

Yannis.

Ellesmere Port...
2. Re: Alpha Rooms

CK62a Couldnt agree more. They did the same thing to me!! I booked with them and thier "third party" left my babies pram outside the hotel instead of loading onto the coach back to the airport. I would have loaded it myself but company policy says the driver has to load it. I am discusted by the way they have treated me over it. When i threatened to get ABTA involved they said that thier third party NT incoming wasnt covered by ABTA. So basically they have "protected by ABTA" plastered all over thier website and the companies they use are not!! What is the point of this as they do not accept any responsibility for problems, they just blame everything on "third partys". Its a CON!! i wouldnt recommend them to ANYONE!!

Surbiton, United...
reviews: 3
3. Re: Alpha Rooms

Alpha Rooms

HIDDEN CHARGES

Watch Out and Read the Small Print.

I made 2 booking with Alpha Rooms,for 2 Adults and 2 children. 2 rooms Kenzi Farah Hotel Marrakech for 4 nights and 2 rooms for 12 nights Agadir Beech Clud Agadir. I booked with them as they seemed to be the cheapest. When I needed to amend my booking they charged me £30, dispite the fact I was putting more bussiness their way. I was charged 10p a minute to phone them and then the best bit. £70.17 when I checked out of Kenzi Farah and £61.00 when I checked out from Agadir Beech Club.Local Tax hidden in the small print. Thank God I have credit cards as who would know to hold this sort of money back for the end of a holiday. I WILL NEVER BOOK WITH ALPHA ROOMS AGAIN.

Cork, Ireland
reviews: 2
4. Re: Alpha Rooms

i cannot for the life in me understand what people are saying about ALPHAROOMS!!

For small money have been in touch with great understanding.

If you put up a tent in Kilarrney will pay more per night

whats the prob?

am paying 56e for 4 nights with breckie in a double room bought to 1, could not stay in dub 1 night for that price.

Get REAL

regards to all stan

sorry bit mad now!

Cork, Ireland
reviews: 2
5. Re: Alpha Rooms

I agree always look at the small print BUT print out your final price nd keep it as is a legal doc.

You will have to pay no more than the bottem line ,ie (total cost)

If you dont add anymore ie phone ect will be your price

allways keep emails with you!

regards stan

Reply to: Alpha Rooms
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ammouliani
More Ammouliani Topics