We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Los Suenos Marriott beaches?

Which Herradura hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Richmond, Virginia
reviews: 1
Los Suenos Marriott beaches?

My husband and I are planning on going here for our honeymoon in late June. The reviews are all pretty positive except for the beaches. Does anyone know if there are any good local beaches that are within walking distance from the hotel? We would love to be able to go to the beach a few times. Any other advice/ suggestions is also much appreciated! Thank you!!

6 replies to this topic
Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
reviews: 20
1. Re: Los Suenos Marriott beaches?

Take a daytrip to Manuel Antonio which has a gorgeous beach inside the national park and an attractive public beach with facilities right otuside the park entrance. Its roughly 1.5 hours south of Marriott.

Playa Herradura near the Mariott is not nearly as attractive but if you just want to stroll at sunset it can work.

There is a gorgeous white sand beach at Punta Leona nerby but unfortunately it is not accessible to the general public. If you are offered any tours to Carrara Reserve that include a stop at Punta Leona grab them for a chance to enjoy this beautiful beach.

La Fortuna de San...
Destination Expert
for La Fortuna de San Carlos
reviews: 7
2. Re: Los Suenos Marriott beaches?

crfan covered it pretty well. The only thing I could add is Los Suenos also has a huge pool to make up for the beach. If you have a rental car you could also go to Playa Esterillos or Playa Palo Seco. Both are beautiful beaches located between Los Suenos and Manuel Antonio.

Richmond, Virginia
reviews: 1
3. Re: Los Suenos Marriott beaches?

Thank you both! So would you recommend renting a car then?

La Fortuna de San...
Destination Expert
for La Fortuna de San Carlos
reviews: 7
4. Re: Los Suenos Marriott beaches?

Yes, if you would like to visit other beaches. Just remember to leave everything in your hotel room. Bags in the back, cameras on the seat or anything that could be perceived as valuable can make your car a target to thieves.

San Jose, Costa Rica
5. Re: Los Suenos Marriott beaches?

The beach at Los Sueños is not really nice. Manuel Antonio has beautiful beaches and it is just an hour and 15 minute drive from Los Sueños.

Gujranwala, Pakistan
6. Re: Los Suenos Marriott beaches?

Hello,

I am going to post a website here world's best los suenos marriott great site specialy for all peopeles who are intrest in los suenos marriott great service check them out they are great site . So peoples can get help from this webiste [url=http://www.stayincostarica.com/los-suenos-marriott]los suenos marriott[/url] Visit and share comments. Thanks

Reply to: Los Suenos Marriott beaches?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Herradura