We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Charlotte Diving Resort

Which Panglao Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
reviews: 19
Charlotte Diving Resort

Hello, does anyone know how to book a room with Charlotte diving resort? I've looked on the google but they dont seem to have their own website.

Any feedback would be great. thanks!

Denver, Colorado
reviews: 71
1. Re: Charlotte Diving Resort

Choose somewhere else, Philippine fun divers are good, Genesis are also good, you can then choose your own accommodation somewhere, Though Genesis have a great dive package. Also try Bohol divers club. many different options

Atlanta, Georgia
reviews: 19
2. Re: Charlotte Diving Resort

thanks for your reply. the resort at charlotte diving seems nice, thats why...looking for 50-60$ accomodation that's cozy and quiet... doesn't have to be beach front as long as it's close within few minutes of walking.

we wont be diving the whole time so it doesnt have to be with a diving school.

any other recommendations? :)

Denver, Colorado
3. Re: Charlotte Diving Resort

Peters House [genesis divers] is right on the beach, they only have 4 rooms, reserved for divers, you have to do at least 6 dives to stay here. Super cool laid back place, only fan rooms, but they also use rooms at another hotel if you want to avail of their great price dive packages. I also like Lost horizon annex. It is located 5 mins from the beach, good rooms for $50 t0 $60 new building with nice pool and decent restaurant, you can walk through the beachside resort of Lost horizon itself to get to the beach, and Philippine fun divers. Check out scubaboard for dive shop recommendations, but the above are my two choices

San Jose, California
reviews: 13
4. Re: Charlotte Diving Resort

I have stayed at Lost Horizon and dove with Bohol Fun Divers. I highly recommend both the resort and dive shop.

My first trip to Alona I dove with Bohol Dive Club. I thought the dive shop and boat crew were terrible. Too many dive shops on Alona to have nothing but a great dive experience.

I have also stayed at Oasis and used Seaquest and would also highly recommend both of them.

For your budget, you have so many options for places to stay.

I also agree you should check out scubaboard for dive advice; though others on TA can give you great advice. If you ask "what's the best shop" you may get 10 different answers. I suggest you find a resort then pick 2-3 dive shops near your resort then visit them when you arrive to make your decision.

Denver, Colorado
5. Re: Charlotte Diving Resort

BTW. I tried to find this place through alonabeachguide.com with no luck. I did however realise which resort it is, after finding a few pics. I have been to Alona 4 times, and always wondered about this place. It truly is in a great location, at a quiet end of the beach, last time I was there, I walked up to the place to check it out. As said location is awesome, but the place itself is really run down and needs some major updates, it is a cool "old " rustic place though

6. Re: Charlotte Diving Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 22, 2014