We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are there any private beaches on Alona beach?

Which Panglao Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kaunas
Are there any private beaches on Alona beach?

Hello,

Wanted to know, are there any private beaches on Alona beach? Does Alona palm or Amorita beach resorts have private beaches? Or is all Alona beach public?

Butte
reviews: 35
1. Re: Are there any private beaches on Alona beach?

Alona Palm is now known as Henann beach resort and as far as I am aware the beach in front of this resort is classed as private, however there is a 400php consumable fee to use, their restaurant and bar is excellent, so worth it in my mind

Oslo
reviews: 109
2. Re: Are there any private beaches on Alona beach?

ALONA PALM..private beach..dont think so...up to high water mark is public. try to walk down towards Atlantis, many more private places to sit, albeit the beach is not private as anyone can walk by.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
reviews: 184
3. Re: Are there any private beaches on Alona beach?

All the resorts are privately owned by the entire stretch of Alona beach is open to the public.

Luzon, Philippines
reviews: 27
4. Re: Are there any private beaches on Alona beach?

i would recommend Lost Horizon in Bohol. Although public area, but has good quality of the resort and Alona is a wide stretch of sand.

…blogspot.com/2011/12/201112171.html

Oslo
reviews: 109
5. Re: Are there any private beaches on Alona beach?

the beach in front lf Lost Horizon leaves much to be desired, including no beach chairs, cement stairs and limited access during higher tides....walk to the left of right from that point to find your spot. ..I think the hotel is fine though.

Kaunas
6. Re: Are there any private beaches on Alona beach?

Thank you all for your answers!

7. Re: Are there any private beaches on Alona beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:26 am, March 07, 2013