We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eating at/near Marimar hotel after late arrival there soon .

Which Port de Pollenca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nth Wales
reviews: 85
Eating at/near Marimar hotel after late arrival there soon .

Am arriving at airport around 10:30 pm and given at least 30 mins travel to PP and then more for check in , is there a place near to the Miramar hotel to eat where we can chill and have a good meal /drink , without us/ them feeling it is too late!

Poole, United...
reviews: 10
1. Re: Eating at/near Marimar hotel after late arrival there soon .

30 to PP? Are you hiring a Saturn rocket? Its 50 mins at the very quickest. Restaurants never close early in Spain, id be very surprised if you couldnt find somewhere as long as youre out before 12;30ish.

merseyside
reviews: 17
2. Re: Eating at/near Marimar hotel after late arrival there soon .

arriving 10.30 will be past midnight when you arrive

Nth Wales
3. Re: Eating at/near Marimar hotel after late arrival there soon .

Have no 'saturn rocket' and remember now that it takes an hour from airport to PP, but in the scheme of things, 30 mins should not make a real difference, I hope, so am still welcome to answers on where to eat/drink nearby .

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
reviews: 39
4. Re: Eating at/near Marimar hotel after late arrival there soon .

Mmm, I'm struggling to answer this one. To a certain extent it will depend on arrival day; Fridays and Saturdays tend to be the ones with later opening.

Most places will have closed for food (and many for drinks also) well before you set out to find them. The night-porter will be on duty by then at Hotel Miramar, you could seek his advice. (Miramar closes for food quite early). Best advice I can give is head into back streets (within 5 mins walk of Miramar) away from the front, perhaps towards the Square, and see what's available as an emergency meal.

Caimari, Mallorca
reviews: 13
5. Re: Eating at/near Marimar hotel after late arrival there soon .

Assuming you land at 10:30 Im guestimating your arrival time will be 12:30 earliest. Hence youre really looking at kebab shops or bust. There is a myth about how late the Mallorquins eat, (not that there are many of em in Pto Pollenca anyway! typically 10:00 - 10:30 is very normal here, not the 2am you see in Buenos Aires, for example. More helpfully Ive send a watsup to a buddy of mine who does night guard at the yacht club there to see what he proposes.

wirral
reviews: 81
6. Re: Eating at/near Marimar hotel after late arrival there soon .

Now THAT'S personal service. Let's hope the guy at the Club Nautic has a handle on the late spots.

co.cork
reviews: 30
7. Re: Eating at/near Marimar hotel after late arrival there soon .

Cappuccino cafe outside the sis pins will be open and serving food, we have been served at 1oclock no problem - you may find them more expensive than the norm but it's nice food and if your hungry after traveling its a place worth considering

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
reviews: 39
8. Re: Eating at/near Marimar hotel after late arrival there soon .

Didn't know Cappuccinos served food that late; a really good suggestion. It's certainly the 'chill'-out sort of place the OP is seeking and only 150 yds or so from Miramar.

Nth Wales
9. Re: Eating at/near Marimar hotel after late arrival there soon .

Cappuccinos sounds just fine and know where Sis Pins is on the Pinewalk near Miramar . Will be great to chill out in lovely and familiar surroundings. Many thanks to you brenella and all for your help on this. Of all the forums I have been on I reckon PP is the best !

wirral
reviews: 81
10. Re: Eating at/near Marimar hotel after late arrival there soon .

If Cappucino are open that late it is a brilliant suggestion. It is really expensive in there but I like it and it is the last word in style and comfort.Top rate washrooms. Service can be a little brusque (too many poseurs/Don Corleones among the management) but overall an expensive feelgood experience. Prices? You have been warned.

Get answers to your questions about Port de Pollenca