We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where's Rod?

Which Port de Pollenca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bromsgrove, United...
reviews: 49
Where's Rod?

We will be in Puerto Pollensa at the start of July for a week.

Does anyone know if the RodStewart tribute act Dylan Cassidy( think that is hs name) will be at any Puerto Polensa bars whilst we are there.

I can't find a gig list on the internet.

In anticiation......

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 18
11. Re: Where's Rod?

not sure cityshortbreaker

The photo was off a clip of a video I took of him at Pollensa Park hotel . He was quite good, I also saw another Rod Stewart at Ruby Tuesdays in Palma Nova and after he came up and had a chat to our Mark2spark and myself afterwards

…imageshack.us/img197/9972/20130504182124.jpg

Edited: 1:23 pm, May 04, 2013
hampshire
reviews: 51
12. Re: Where's Rod?

Thanks for that Delboy

I cant remember now either but remembered enjoying the one at the Pollensa Park Not sure they have any evening entertainment now Didnt seem to last year Even the Daina seemed to have less Saw a really good BeeGees tribute there a few years ago

I think the Elvis ones can be the worst !!!!! Saw a brilliant one in Lanzarote but most of them are an insult !

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 18
13. Re: Where's Rod?

Went to Benidorm a couple of weeks ago and it was Elvis week but only saw a couple of them going into the Melia Benidorm dressed in the Elvis gear lol

wirral
reviews: 67
14. Re: Where's Rod?

Don't worry if the entertainment in Pollensa Park doesn't appeal to you.Palms Bar is just across the road and they have the most consistent live entertainment nearly every night in the season in Pto Pollensa.And the drinks are cheaper than in Pollensa Park (unless you are All Inclusive at the hotel!).

hampshire
reviews: 51
15. Re: Where's Rod?

Yes do drop in there as well They have a lot on all the time I know Never stayed in Pollensa park but happy to pay the drinks rates if there is anything worth watching on

Is Tony still going at Pub Imperial ? had some good nights in there last year We just are happy to go anywhere for some live music

16. Re: Where's Rod?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 07, 2014