We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel dilemma-advice needed

Which Port de Pollenca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bromsgrove, United...
reviews: 57
Hotel dilemma-advice needed

I am planning to go to Puerto Pollensa from 1st July for a week. We cannot be flexibe on our dates and this is causing a few issues with choosing a hotel due to availability.

A sea view room is pretty high on our agenda.

We will be going on a B and B basis.

So far,I am looking at the Miramar ( we stayed here ast year and loved it) but cannot get a sea view room. Despite this,we really do like this hotel.

Hotel Sis Pins where we can get a sea view room and Hotel Daina where we can get a sea view room.

All are similarly priced.

What are TA users experiences of the hotels?

Any advice re chosing would be apreciated....

Edited: 1:35 pm, March 21, 2013
Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
reviews: 39
21. Re: Hotel dilemma-advice needed

Ah ha !! I'd forgotten about that; yes, everyday between about 2pm and 6pm.

New readers of this forum will think we've 'lost the plot'.

algra
reviews: 33
22. Re: Hotel dilemma-advice needed

Hi , from the webcam photo it was the Daina where we had fab cocktails

Just realised from KWUKs post that you are "coocongate" Brill thread and if the MIL is going with you hope she can have another Vodka Frenzy !

Bromsgrove, United...
23. Re: Hotel dilemma-advice needed

Algra - you have indeed outed me....guilty as charged.

Yes,we are taking the inlaws again,so perhaps it will be Cocoon 2..... Return of the Vodka monster.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
reviews: 39
24. Re: Hotel dilemma-advice needed

We all look forward to sharing a second 'virtual' holiday with you, and your group, Steven.

And if you tell us when you will be sun-bathing at the far end of Daina's pool, give us a wave as we might even be watching you on the webcam link.

Bromsgrove, United...
25. Re: Hotel dilemma-advice needed

KWUK- I Idon't mind virtually sharing some of my holiday but I must spare the blushes of MIL....she may have been on the voddies!

I do like doing the blogs and did a really well received one from our Mexico holiday in January.

As always I will be looking for you and WS to chip in etc....

Edited: 6:22 pm, March 25, 2013
26. Re: Hotel dilemma-advice needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 27, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Port de Pollenca