We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

F1 and Coco

Atlanta, Georgia
F1 and Coco

I have been to Fushun 3 times and plan to go back the first of April. I had never heard of these two places, but reading this forum I have. Does anybody have any information on either or both of these places? I have been going to the stadium to find a place after dark. Anything for a couple to do in the evening would be nice. I am American and have Chinese fiance living in Fushun. I have been to the revolving restaurant and many other restaurants and they do have good food in Fushun.

Melbourne
Destination Expert
for Yunnan
reviews: 17
1. Re: F1 and Coco

Done those 2 places over many times. Typical chinese disco - super loud but not bad for a night out. had some absolute benders in those places. Just watch it when you buy whisky bottles, - my friends got ripped off at coco bar, you'll see the bottles in cocos as you walk in, they belong to someone - not so expensive - i recall about 600 at F1 for a lesser brand and a bit more at Cocos for chivas - though i suspect whats cheap or not is very subjective. . Near coco bar, in the same street, theres a few other bars for a warm up and a couple of other disco's in town as well, in addition to the places you have mentioned.

the karaoke bars, were a good way to fill in an evening, had a couple of small favorite places in town behind the mall, but u already have company. and there is always xiao tian....

Melbourne
Destination Expert
for Yunnan
reviews: 17
2. Re: F1 and Coco

PS every taxi driver in town knows F1. it' is/was the most popular disco.

3. Re: F1 and Coco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 15, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Fushun