We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Soft sleeper train tickets from Linfen to Xian

Which Linfen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Malaysia
Soft sleeper train tickets from Linfen to Xian

Any reliable travel agency in Linfen to assist in booking soft sleeper train tickets from Linfen to Xian for 12 people.

6 replies to this topic
Beijing, China
Destination Expert
for Guilin, Xi'an, Tibet
reviews: 3
1. Re: Soft sleeper train tickets from Linfen to Xian

You can let anybody who understands mandarin reserve a train ticket by making call to hotline 95105105. It's so easy.

Magog, Canada
reviews: 607
2. Re: Soft sleeper train tickets from Linfen to Xian

Where buy there? Buy as soon as you arrive in China, whatever it is Beijing or Shanghai. Ask your hotel for help.

The hotline only works for Chinese, not only people who speak mandarin.

Malaysia
3. Re: Soft sleeper train tickets from Linfen to Xian

Thanks.

I am from overseas. Can I call the hotline to reserve the ticket and then pick it up on my arrival in Tianjin?

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 9
4. Re: Soft sleeper train tickets from Linfen to Xian

I suggest you consult the CITS (China International Travel Service) in your country.

Beijing, China
Destination Expert
for Guilin, Xi'an, Tibet
reviews: 3
5. Re: Soft sleeper train tickets from Linfen to Xian

> I am from overseas. Can I call the hotline to reserve the ticket and then pick it up on my arrival in Tianjin?

-- You need make call after you've been in Shanxi province (Datong, Taiyuan, Linfen, wherever). And number you use to make the call should be a local number (if not, you need to add pre-code of Taiyuan or Linfen).

After your seats are booked, you are given a reservation code, you need to pick up the tickets not later than the next day (with money and the reservation code and all your original passports), OTW your booking will expire. Plus, voice is only on Mandarin. So you need to let sb speak mandarin help you. What you need to do is give your passport number to who makes the call.

Here is not a right place to make up a detailed instruction for non-Chinese, but for Chinese who's dealed with this hotline, it is easy. Just ask any local people who is in Shanxi to help you. So many people have experience with this hotline, everywhere in China.

Besides hotline 95105105, now we can also book ticket on website 12306.cn. It is easy for Chinese, so whatever, be sure to find a Chinese to do this.

Malaysia
6. Re: Soft sleeper train tickets from Linfen to Xian

Thanks for the info.

Reply to: Soft sleeper train tickets from Linfen to Xian
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Linfen