We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guanabo

quebec
reviews: 1
Guanabo

How did Guanabo rate a listing? Read the powers have designated abeach area for commercial activiities. what kind,? chicas? the Tokio was selling under couver apples last spring (for CUC), look the Gunabo Blues clip before going¯¯forewarned is forarmed¯¯¯

17 replies to this topic
Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
reviews: 35
1. Re: Guanabo

There are currently 42 sub forums of the Cuba forum. Way too many IMHO. I always view through the main Cuba forum so I'm able to see all the posts.

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 2
2. Re: Guanabo

Ditto Bellagio. 42 sub-forums is preposterous. They could easily be whittled down to 6 - 8 major areas.

The confusion/mess with the sub-forums is why I stay on the main Cuba forum too. Many, many people here do the same.

Cheers,

Terry

Montreal, Canada
reviews: 72
3. Re: Guanabo

I really think that they should only have forums for each province. Sure some will be much more overloaded than others but the confusion that I see on here from time to time is getting reeeediculous. Hotels listed in more than one area, hotels that are practically beside each other but are in different forums. Sub-forums that only get one posting every six months.....etc.

bellagio please complain. I'm sure that they will listen to you more than any one else!!!

Havana, Cuba
4. Re: Guanabo

I was looking for the Luyanó forum earlier. Please, Ken, we need a sub-forum for each city and town in Cuba and sub-forums for every single municipio and barrio in those towns.

Calgary, Canada
5. Re: Guanabo

Luyanó is too overrun with tourists to have its own forum...

Cheers,

Terry

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
reviews: 35
6. Re: Guanabo

CubanWaters:

Your suggestion is one that I have long thought should have been adopted. I really don't know how some of these sub forums came into existence. A few months ago there were just 32 sub forums now it's increased to 42.

If we have a sub forum for Rafael Freyre, which is only a municipality in Holguin Province, why not one for Banes, which actually is the municipality where some of the Guardalavaca resorts such as Brisas and Club Amigo are located.

quebec
reviews: 1
7. Re: Guanabo

So how do you say sugar daddy in Cuban? lots in Guanabo, but I haven't heard any polite term for them.

Calgary, Canada
8. Re: Guanabo

dwillermet, whatever you're drinking, please order me a case. Thanks.

Cheers,

Terry

Montreal, Canada
9. Re: Guanabo

You seem to have very long lapses in conciousness.

Havana, Cuba
10. Re: Guanabo

Papi chulo, Papi dulce, Tío rico - and I'll have a case too.

Reply to: Guanabo
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Guanabo
Recent Conversations