We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cremlyn Cottage (cottages4u)

Walderslade Kent
reviews: 52
Cremlyn Cottage (cottages4u)

Has anyone stayed here recently? How far are the nearest attractions/pubs/places of interest? Thanks.

8 replies to this topic
Essex
reviews: 71
1. Re: Cremlyn Cottage (cottages4u)

Well, I 'googled' Cremlyn Cottage and came up with another rentals website where it is featured. It gives this information:

Close to the sea

Situated in rural countryside at the foot of the Moel Wnion Mountain, just half a mile from the sea between Llanfairfechan and Bangor, this single-storey holiday property provides ideal walking opportunities.

It is conveniently placed for visiting Aber Falls, the National Trust’s Penrhyn Castle and the city of Bangor, the Isle of Anglesey with its many beaches, the Victorian town of Llandudno or the walled town of Conwy with its magnificent Edward I castle.

Shop, pub and restaurant 4 miles.

Walderslade Kent
2. Re: Cremlyn Cottage (cottages4u)

Thank you for doing that. Which rental website was it? The info is similar to cottages4u which has 8 pictures. Unfortunately, walking isnt a great strength of mine, there isnt really much info at all on the cottage itself. No reviews as such. We've booked for September, so will post once we have been. Thanks again, Essex Wanderer :-)

Essex
3. Re: Cremlyn Cottage (cottages4u)

walesdirectory.co.uk/holiday-cottages2/WALES…

Essex
4. Re: Cremlyn Cottage (cottages4u)

Reviews on this site.

selfcatering.travel/3586,cremlyn-cottage

It really was not difficult to find - I'm sure you could do a 'google' for yourself, now, eh??

Walderslade Kent
5. Re: Cremlyn Cottage (cottages4u)

I had ALREADY FOUND IT!! Before your first posting, but the idea of this site is to read about reviews where people have stayed there. Please do not reply again if you have not stayed here previously. I am very in touch with online procedures and "googling" as you put it, but thanks anyway. I use all different search engines not just google.

Essex
6. Re: Cremlyn Cottage (cottages4u)

Hello CostaArmandLeg

You asked me not to post again and, frankly I was not going to. But your post # 5 has been playing on my mind, these past couple of days.

Firstly, I would like to say thanks to YOU, for your thanks to me in your post #2. Thanks on TA are few and far between, I do appreciate your acknowledgement of the time I spent doing quite a bit of research on your behalf.

However, back to post #5

Sorry for implying that you are not ‘web savvy’ but your OP and those posts up to my post # 4 did kind of give that impression. Had you, in your OP, have said “I have web-surfed for a long time to find reviews of this cottage and all I could find was this website“:

selfcatering.travel/3586,cremlyn-cottage

then I most certainly would not have had a ‘dig’ at you for poor ‘googling’ abilities. I am not psychic you know - amazingly I can’t tell what you have or have not found out for yourself, unless you say so.

I am sorry that I could not give you any PERSONAL review of the cottage, perhaps you will be lucky and there will be some-one on TA who has stayed there. The lack of posts in the intervening 2 days does not bode well though.

I realise that sometimes, my posts may leave something to be desired. However, if you choose to show a ‘shirty’ attitude to the one person who has tried to help you, then why do you expect anyone else to??

Regards

EW

Walderslade Kent
7. Re: Cremlyn Cottage (cottages4u)

Firstly, I was never rude. You assumed I was not PC savvy as you call it. This whole website is about reading people's reviews on where they have been and their recommendations, or not, as the case may be. What is the point in telling someone who has posted to go look for themselves when you have simply googled and cut and paste what I could ready myself. I did say thank you, but pointed out that I need to read from people who have been to this place. I think that's what the site is for or maybe it's just a place for people to "let off steam". LAST POST ON THIS THREAD I THINK. By the way, I found loads of sites on this place, and one review. Oh well. Here's hoping the right person reads this. Sweet Dreams!

Essex
8. Re: Cremlyn Cottage (cottages4u)

- There are 10 reviews on the selfcateringtravel website

- TA is not just all about reviews, there are many on the forums who help others by posting links and pointing them in the right direction. I don't like to see an obscure post 'languishing' unanswered, perhaps I should stop trying to help though, in cases where I do not have any personal recommendations.

- I made an incorrect remark about your internet skills, true, this was though, based on a lack of information from yourself. I have already apologised for that and tried to explain why this was. I am not going to do so again.

- Yes, I was, perhaps, a little bit rude to you. My opinion is that you were a little bit rude back. I don't mind - a bit of 'give and take' is all part of the rich tapestry of life, eh?

- goodbye, and good luck!

Reply to: Cremlyn Cottage (cottages4u)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Abergwyngregyn