We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

50th birthday

Roseville, Minnesota
reviews: 4
50th birthday

I think we have narrowed it down to Sister Bay...what would be the best place to stay...would like to stay for less than $125. Is is worth spending more or is the Village View a decent spot. I need clean and like updated.

Egg Harbor WI
reviews: 28
11. Re: 50th birthday

Frozen-cannot get my TA account to allow messaging...sorry!

Wisconsin
reviews: 137
12. Re: 50th birthday

OK, when I set mine up years ago it was automatic, and it was possible to disable it to prevent getting PM's, maybe that's what occurred.

I wondered if you had tried Parador, I see that you did review it. I hope to get there and try a few other new places a friend recommended.

Egg Harbor WI
reviews: 28
13. Re: 50th birthday

If I review it, I have tried it. Gonna stop at Parador on the way home after I close. Great place

14. Re: 50th birthday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, December 14, 2013