We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resort / hotel in Mui Ne

Which Mui Ne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Birkeroed, Denmark
reviews: 51
Resort / hotel in Mui Ne

We are a family of 4 (2 adults and children aged 12 and 15) going to Mui Ne in august 2013.

I have been reading a lot of posts, and rating of hotels here in TripAdvisor, and I'm getting very confused in deciding were to stay. And some posts say that the hotels in the Mui Ne section in TripAdvisor is not really in Mui Ne?

We want a quiet place on or very close to the beach and preferably also close to town/restaurants and shopping. And our girls would like a pool. And NOT with too many russians...

Hope there is somone who can help us.

Forster, Australia
reviews: 65
1. Re: Resort / hotel in Mui Ne

Hi Lise, you might want to have a look at the Coco Beach Resort, right on the beach, has a good pool and close to shops and restaurants, away from the main Russian influences.

Greg

Hanoi, Vietnam
2. Re: Resort / hotel in Mui Ne

Hi Lise,

I agree with the above post, Coco beach resort is the good one, suitable with your requirement. Seahorse resort and Spa also an excellent choice. It seems Seahorse in summer is on promotion but dont know how. You should check it out.

What ever you choose, Enjoy your stay

Tuntravel

Phan Thiet, Vietnam
Destination Expert
for Phan Thiet
reviews: 23
3. Re: Resort / hotel in Mui Ne

Greg's suggestion is excellent. It is in the very center of Ham Tien with lots of shops and restaurants just outside the resort, yet it is quiet. The owners are a French man and his German wife and they have a very international clientele. Seahorse on the other hand is mostly Russian.

Edited: 9:39 pm, May 21, 2013
Amsterdam, The...
reviews: 1
4. Re: Resort / hotel in Mui Ne

Dear Lise ,

I understand that you are confused about the locations of the Hotels/Resorts.

Ham Tien is during the high season Nov - March packed with Russians there are probably a few resorts with less Russian guest , but as soon you leave the Resort will you meet Russian guest and notice Russian singing and shops.

During the low season are more Vietnamese , Europeans , Australians traveling to Mui-ne area.

Russian tourist are in general well behaved and educated , sometimes hard to understand them as they don't speak English or another Western language.

The Following hotels do I recommend :

Coco Beach , Mia and Cham villas are located in the center of Ham Tien , more remote are Pandanus , Victoria and Full Moon Village.

Wish you and your family a good time in Mui-ne

Birkeroed, Denmark
5. Re: Resort / hotel in Mui Ne

Thank you so much - but now you write Ham Tien? Is that the same as Mui Ne? Sorry I'm so confused :o)) Really looking forward to seeing everyting for my self :o)

Hanoi, Vietnam
6. Re: Resort / hotel in Mui Ne

Lise,

Mui ne resorts is located at Ham Tien, Phan Thiet, so it's sublocation :D

Enjoy your trip!

Tuntravel

Hanoi, Vietnam
7. Re: Resort / hotel in Mui Ne

There are lots of Russian tourists in Mui Ne area. If you want a nice place for beach relax, I think Tien Thanh area with Villa De Sol Resort would be a great place. However, there are not so many add-on services nearby.

pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
reviews: 32
8. Re: Resort / hotel in Mui Ne

Lise I'm not sure but you had better check that Coco will be open in August, they do close whilst the owners do maintenance and go back to Europe.

I agree it is a great Resort and like 90% of the Resorts in "Mui Ne" are actual waterfront.

In this part of VN Phan Thiet is the Provincial Capital and there are various wards attached to it one of which is Mui Ne and another Ham Tien. These are the 2 areas that will suit your needs. All of Phan Thiet is commonly referred to as Mui Ne which is incorrect.

If you look at the top right hand side of this page you will see the top questions asked about Mui Ne and this gives you a list of all the Resorts along this length of the coast which Steve put to-gether to make things simple.

I advise you to make your choice from those places shown in Ham Tien or Mui Ne as everything else is getting quite away from all the things you desire.

Cheers Ross

Phan Thiet, Vietnam
Destination Expert
for Phan Thiet
reviews: 23
9. Re: Resort / hotel in Mui Ne

Coco Beach is closed from late May to the end of June, so it will be open in August.

Birkeroed, Denmark
10. Re: Resort / hotel in Mui Ne

What about Grace Boutique Resort? How is the location? I can see that it is highly recommended in TA?