We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transfers

Which Mui Ne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sheffield
reviews: 2
Airport transfers

Can anyone tell me how much we should expect to pay for transfer from HCM airport to Miu Ne hotel and return?

Lincoln, United...
reviews: 26
1. Re: Airport transfers

Will you be in a rush to get there? Bus is cheaper but you'd need to go into HCMC to get on it.

pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
reviews: 31
2. Re: Airport transfers

The transfer direct to Mui Ne from the Airport will cost you around $100. There is a discount offerred normally if both ways are ordered. Check with the search facility at the top of this page for recommendations by travellers. This post may result in you getting personal messages from touts offerring their services and I suggest that if this is the case that you ignore them as you may be leaving your self open to scamming. Perhaps you could ask your hotel for a quote.

I dont recommend car transfer as it is quite expensive and only saves you around 30 minutes. As Bertie says you do have to get into D1 for the coach service and the timetable for the coach may not be suitable.

Cheers Ross

Ho Chi Minh City
3. Re: Airport transfers

Can you book private car as: 92 usd / 4 seast ; 98 usd / 7 seats , 115 usd / 16 seast / way. from Tan Son Nhat airport to Mui ne beach and return is the same . Have goo trip !

Singapore...
reviews: 27
4. Re: Airport transfers

Just after the customs x-ray machines at arrival hall in Saigon airport, you can find SATCO booth and other car transfer desks. They offer transfers to Mui Ne and have different cars to suit group size and budgets. I think I saw they also offer S class Mercedez. Good luck

5. Re: Airport transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, November 20, 2013