We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night life in Mui Ne

Which Mui Ne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saigon
Night life in Mui Ne

Any suggestion for hanging out at night when stay in Mui Ne for holiday?

pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
reviews: 32
1. Re: Night life in Mui Ne

If you are staying in Mui Ne proper then you are limited to the large Resorts like Pandanus for nightlife. Ham Tien is a district of beachfront resorts some 5 kms before Mui Ne but is commonly referred to as Mui Ne. This is incorrect. In Ham Tien you have many nightclubs the best being Sankara, Jibes and Sailing Club. I understand that there is a new one just opened but have no knowledge of this.

Mui Ne (Ham Tien) is more laid back than say Nha Trang or Saigon but is a good destination to unwind or go Kitesurfing.

Mostly a young crowd of active people in the area between Jibes and Sankara as this is the best beach spot for Kitesurfing. Eastern Euros usually hang out at the Sailing Club end.

Cheers Ross

Saigon
reviews: 14
2. Re: Night life in Mui Ne

Been couple places in Mui ne and actually Mui Ne is not much nightlife. I enjoyed stardust music band at Pandanus when I stayed there and One time at Novotel bar in Phanthiet. I see the Holywood disco club but poor business I guess. Some clubs in Phan Thiet city but most for local people and it is not worth driving here.

cheers

Saigon
3. Re: Night life in Mui Ne

thanks for helpful info, I'm heading to Mui Ne in coming weekend for a 3 days holiday,definitely will visit those place recommended.

Cheers

Phan Thiet, Vietnam
Destination Expert
for Phan Thiet
reviews: 23
4. Re: Night life in Mui Ne

Chia,

If you are in Ham Tien, start your evening at Sankara, then if it is a Friday or Saturday, go to Fun Key, then dance the night away at DJ Station until early morning.

Melbourne
reviews: 3
5. Re: Night life in Mui Ne

Im staying at Shades in a few weeks, am I in the area that is near the nightlife?

Not that that is my main concern , but i will go out at night for a drink and have a bit of a look about.

Phan Thiet, Vietnam
Destination Expert
for Phan Thiet
reviews: 23
6. Re: Night life in Mui Ne

Kiwi,

Shades is in the perfect location for night life. 400 meters west is Sankara, across the street is Joes and one kilometer east are DJ Station and Fun Key. Joes is an all-night laid back hangout with live music and the others are beach bars with dance music in the evening. Sankara is also a good restaurant.

Melbourne
reviews: 3
7. Re: Night life in Mui Ne

Thanks Steve.

pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
reviews: 32
8. Re: Night life in Mui Ne

Kiwi I agree with Steve, Shades is in a good all round spot. You have to go to Sankara just at least for a look. You'll be at home at Shades as its run by another kiwi !

Cheers Ross

Ho Chi Minh City...
reviews: 4
9. Re: Night life in Mui Ne

Plenty of bars/restaurants in Mui Ne, though it's pretty low key. The main Mui Ne strip has plenty of action, my particular favourites being Pogo and the Hot Rock - not sure if Stephan's VW van is parked outside serving cocktails but if it is check it out, best bellinis in Vietnam!

GREAT VALLEY, NY USA
10. Re: Night life in Mui Ne

I'm staying at Grace Boutique in July. Is that any where the night life? How is the beach?

Kathy