We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whitehouse trips

Which White House hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Harrisburg...
reviews: 5
Whitehouse trips

Been to the Whitehouse 4 times but never done any trips What are the best trips from there?

5 replies to this topic
Kitchener Ontario
reviews: 27
1. Re: Whitehouse trips

I guess it depends on what you like to do. We have done the Black River / YS falls trip as well as the Pelican Bar excursion. Do you prefer to be on land or the water ? Although a bit of a trek, does going to Negril interest you and visit SN ? WH is a bit more remote and the excursion are not really your typical ones because of the location

anadarko, ok
reviews: 14
2. Re: Whitehouse trips

I highly recommend the Pelican Bar! We used Dudley. He picked us up at SN so we had a long drive---actually passed by SWH on the way and stopped there there for awhile on the way back. He took us to a boat which took us to the Pelican. We also stopped at a local place for lunch and had the best fried chicken ever . We went to YS Falls, also. It was an awesome day!

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
reviews: 135
3. Re: Whitehouse trips

Don, those are great suggestions as we have done them all. The Pelican and YS Falls are great, and a day at SN tops it off. Have you looked at the SWH Tours and Excursions forums, look thru some of the ideas there too. Good luck.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1009314-i12763-k4…

Kansas City
reviews: 9
4. Re: Whitehouse trips

I think the black river ,,,, kind of a snooze.

We lovvvved having our friend and driver kenny salmon...... 4 different years!

We had him take us to YS falls and pelican bar

Lovers leap on another day.....beyond beauty!

Didnt want a tour..... Wanted our own pace!

Edited: 4:52 am, March 22, 2014
anadarko, ok
reviews: 14
5. Re: Whitehouse trips

Kcdancerkc: what is lovers leap?

Reply to: Whitehouse trips
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted