We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

When is best to visit SWH?

Which Whitehouse hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Deville
When is best to visit SWH?

Ok, so I am full of questions and I apologize ahead of time! LOL

When is the best time to go to SWH our of these months? Feburary, April or June?

15 replies to this topic
nova scotia
reviews: 41
11. Re: When is best to visit SWH?

Better pricing outside holiday dates; occupancy lower in fall; rainy/hurricane season May-Oct... as I said before, would go ANYTIME!

Enjoy

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Whitehouse, Negril
reviews: 118
12. Re: When is best to visit SWH?

We generally go to Jamaica in January and April, but have also gone in February, September, and August. We love January, especially since we are from MN and need to get away from the snow. As TP said, 100% occupancy really doesn't mean much at the WH, you always feel comfortable and there is more then enough private space. Make sure to spend some time doing your research by looking over the many other forums about SWH, many current pictures and tons of guest info.

Winds Junction, NS
reviews: 1
13. Re: When is best to visit SWH?

We usually do Nov or late March early April. Never had problem during either with weather.

Rochester, NY
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
reviews: 42
14. Re: When is best to visit SWH?

The most rain we ever had in Jamaica was in April, and it rained almost everyday. Not trying to deter you. I'm just saying, you never know.

I am not sure where you're from, but my risk with February is heavy snow where I live, and having my flight not be able to take off, or come home.

We normally go in April, May or November. Hurricanes have hit the resorts I was staying at twice in November (once in St Lucia and once in Jamaica). It is cheaper to go then, but make sure you have trip insurance and pay attention to storms before you go.

Deville
15. Re: When is best to visit SWH?

thanks all! I really appreciate the feed back!

Reply to: When is best to visit SWH?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted