We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just curious...

Which White House hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nebraska, United...
Level Contributor
431 posts
21 reviews
Just curious...

I was just curious if anyone has ever actually stayed in the highest level of rooms at any of the Sandals resorts? Not just high level Butler, but like the presidential suites or the "Ultra Grande Luxe Beachfront Rondoval Suite". Are these actually used by real people?

I'm not just talking about SWH, but everywhere. Just curious! It's fun to dream, right?!

Level Contributor
1,326 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: Just curious...

And actually paid for it. Not just have been upgraded to it. Great question!

Richmond, Texas
Level Contributor
900 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Just curious...

Check out Villa Plantana at Sandals Royal Plantation. You can go into the booking engine on Sandal's website and look at various weeks and see that it is pretty much booked up. It comes with a dedicated butler team, chef, and room attendant.

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
1,701 posts
84 reviews
3. Re: Just curious...

NE: We have stayed multiple times at the highest level rooms at Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island. What questions do you have relative SRC?

Edited: 1:55 pm, June 19, 2013
Portland, Maine...
Level Contributor
1,068 posts
70 reviews
4. Re: Just curious...

I have done so at SWH however all the butler rooms there are the same with the exception of the floor they are on. I don't think they are as exotic and wonderful as some of the other Sandals resorts highest categories but I don't really know that first hand.

Ontario Canada
Destination Expert
for White House
Level Contributor
7,804 posts
42 reviews
5. Re: Just curious...

We've stayed in the highest level room at Sandals Carlyle...does that count? :)

Edited: 8:42 pm, June 19, 2013
Nebraska, United...
Level Contributor
431 posts
21 reviews
6. Re: Just curious...

I mean, for example, at Antigua, the highest level room is the "Ultra Luxury Ocean Villa One Bedroom Suite With Private Pool". For one week in January, it is $10,478 plus airfare.

At SLT, it's the "Millionaire Suite with Private Pool & Whirlpool", for $11,921.

Grenada: "Oceanview Penthouse One Bedroom Skypool Suite with Soaking Tub", $12,978 (although no one will have stayed there yet).

As often as I see them sold out, people must stay there! I couldn't find it just now, but isn't there a Bill Clinton suite somewhere? As in, did Bill Clinton actually stay there? How did he get his name on the door?

Nebraska, United...
Level Contributor
431 posts
21 reviews
7. Re: Just curious...

There it is...SGSL has a William Jefferson Clinton suite. How did that happen? Seems random!

Ocala, Florida
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios, Negril, Montego Bay
Level Contributor
2,076 posts
30 reviews
8. Re: Just curious...

We stayed in the Grande Romeo & Juliet Honeymoon Swim-up One Bedroom Crystal Lagoon Suite with Private Entrance for our free week at SRC and we have been upgraded for free 5 times at SGR to the Romeo & Juliet suite.

Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
Level Contributor
12,216 posts
155 reviews
9. Re: Just curious...

Fun question NEt! We have done the highest at SWH and SN, but via upgrades. The SWH butler suites are the biggest and very nice. However, our favorite high end room remains the Swim-up Suites at SN. We have been fortunate enough to have been in them three times. We also had a very nice room at SGSL, that was super big and had two bathrooms--I forget the name of it. We are off to SRP in November and would love to see that Villa, that looks like the best ever!

St. Charles, MO
Level Contributor
1,539 posts
1 review
10. Re: Just curious...

"Are these actually used by real people?"

I think I get where you are coming from, NEtraveler316. If you can afford that $10,000+ price tag, why are you hanging around with us common folk? Why aren't you at a more exclusive resort?