We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Appleton Rum is back at Sandals!!

Which White House hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
reviews: 135
Appleton Rum is back at Sandals!!

For all you die-heart Appleton Rum drinkers, it's back!!

Good news, Appleton Rum is coming back to Sandals effective 1st December 2012

To quote the CEO

“The decision to serve Appleton Rum was made following the results of a comprehensive survey in which guests asked for its return. We’re always looking to extend the boundaries of what our guests expect during their stay with us and I am proud that we are the kind of organization that can fulfill our guests’ wishes when they make them. They spoke, we listened.”

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
111. Re: Appleton Rum is back at Sandals!!

We have seen the regular Appleton, the Special and Gensis at SWH.

Edited: 5:15 pm, January 27, 2013
Rochester, NY
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
reviews: 59
112. Re: Appleton Rum is back at Sandals!!

Yay! Glad they're all there! Is the El Dorado gone yet?

And Cocomania, the coconut rum is back, too, right? It's a Wray & Nephew product.

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
113. Re: Appleton Rum is back at Sandals!!

Have not seen any El Dorado, except in the Gift Shop. Don't know about the Cocomainia as I don't drink it, but I will watch for it at the bars. Another great day at SWH and some great Appleton drinks!

Rochester, NY
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
114. Re: Appleton Rum is back at Sandals!!

That is fantastic if you haven't seen any El Dorado, lol! Must be all back to Appleton now. :)

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
115. Re: Appleton Rum is back at Sandals!!

Yes, all the bars and concierge/butler rooms are stocked with Appleton. There is some ELD in the gift shop though, just the high end stuff.

Edited: 7:28 am, January 29, 2013
Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
116. Re: Appleton Rum is back at Sandals!!

Was at the Martini Bar tonight at SWH and asked about Appleton V/X. None there, but they had the Regular, Special, and Gensis.

Rochester, NY
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
117. Re: Appleton Rum is back at Sandals!!

Awesome, awesome, awesome! I can't wait.

I read in a review they have a vanilla martini? Sounds really good. I'm hoping to try one!

Arlington, Virginia
reviews: 10
118. Re: Appleton Rum is back at Sandals!!

RandB-been following all your posts. Thanks so much for all the great info. We haven't been to SWH in a few years but heading back in April. One of the best features of SWH is their martini bar and the martini menu-better than any of the other Sandals we've been to (and that's from a Diamond member). So looking forward to martinis!

I also have a question about Appleton. So happy to hear it's back! Did you happen to notice any Appleton spiced rum-similar to a Captain Morgan? My husband loves Appleton and really didn't like El Dorado but it's always hard to find a spiced rum at the resorts. Thanks!

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
119. Re: Appleton Rum is back at Sandals!!

Thank you Sunbunny, we love sharing. The Martini Bar is the best! We made our last visit last night.

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
120. Re: Appleton Rum is back at Sandals!!

BSB, and others, we saw Appleton V/X at the Duty Free shop at the airport and it seemed to be very reasonably priced. I'm not an expert at all on rum, but I remembered thinking the price was good.