We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip pros

Which Rio Grande hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Coldwater, Mi
reviews: 2
Trip pros

Looking for someone who has traveled thru Trip pros. Are they on the up and up. I just bought trip to Hawaii, getting ready to activate our package and then we are suppose to get vouchers and schedule trip within the next 12 months.

Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
reviews: 51
1. Re: Trip pros

Wrong forum.

Coldwater, Mi
reviews: 2
2. Re: Trip pros

They don't just sell trips to Hawaii, but in several locations. That's why this was posted to all forums.

3. Re: Trip pros

I just bought a vacation package from them as well. But this is my first time dealing with them, so I really don't know what to expect.

somewhere
4. Re: Trip pros

I don't think they are, but you did receive your package to activate I didn't even receive that. They got over on me and took my money.

somewhere
5. Re: Trip pros

I feel like they got over on me. Never received the package in order to activate. Did a little research and apparently it is some kind of scam. Do you have a number for them because the one I keep calling has a voice recording. Thank you.

6. Re: Trip pros

OMG! The only number that I have for them is 1888-416-7751. I hope this helps.

Manteo, North...
reviews: 1
7. Re: Trip pros

RUN the other way as fast as you can. IT IS A SCAM. I am out over $800.00. Was totally mislead from day one.

8. Re: Trip pros

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, January 06, 2014