We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Rental in San Juan...

Which Rio Grande hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Statesville, North...
reviews: 1
Car Rental in San Juan...

Coming in to San juan in January- realize we need to rent a car- any suggestions -on company- based on past experience? Thanks for your help!

NYC
Destination Expert
for Isla de Vieques
reviews: 29
1. Re: Car Rental in San Juan...

i have rented with AVIS most of the time, Hertz sometimes and Charlie Car often.

but AVIS is my first choice if their price is good

Kansas
reviews: 136
2. Re: Car Rental in San Juan...

I've done Thrifty a few times and would NOT recommend them as the service was very slow...even on island time. Hertz has been great and is no different than any major Hertz location on the mainland...very efficient and quick pick-ups and returns (get a Hertz Gold card and it is even quicker).

Peachtree City...
reviews: 168
3. Re: Car Rental in San Juan...

rent car @ airport or if in Old San Juan rent from Hertz @ Sheraton Old San Juan. Be sure to get the walk away insurance. PR major roads are ok. lots of tolls; rush hour in SJ traffic is horrendous-avoid if possible. PR maps and GPS for minor roads not accurate.

bbeerbower

Fort Drum, New York
reviews: 8
4. Re: Car Rental in San Juan...

Best price I've found for Jan 2-13 pick up/off @ SJU was with Alamo... anyone used them before?

5. Re: Car Rental in San Juan...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 20, 2011