We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to go for honeymoon in December

Pune, India
Where to go for honeymoon in December

Hello,

I am planning to go for a honeymoon in the month of december this year for 1 week. I want a place which is beautiful, not much crowded, where we can relax as well as roam around, have some water sports and fun activities etc. My budget is around 1-1.25 lacs. We both are vegetarian, so food is also a point of concern. I have following options in mind:

1. Mauritius

2. Indonesia

3. Singapore

4. Thailand

5. Malaysia

6. Maldives

Please suggest.

Thanks

delhi
1. Re: Where to go for honeymoon in December

Dear sudeep

I think mauritius is best place. But if ur considering indian spot too, then u can go for uttarakhand off beat destination like munsyari, patal bhuvneshwar, choukori etc. it is really nice place for couple. Tripadvisor can help to find best hotels and package for same if ur search or contact.

For religious travel detail pls visit www.aachman.com

Edited: 5:56 am, May 16, 2013
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
reviews: 1,118
2. Re: Where to go for honeymoon in December

It will be summer in Mauritius in December, the weather will be hot and humid. Vegetarian food is not a big problems in Mauritius, the majority of the people are Hindus.

Look at travel agents such as Kuoni, Thomas Cook, Yatra, Makemytrip.com as they have packages including flights, hotels and tours.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
reviews: 23
3. Re: Where to go for honeymoon in December

Cox and Kings is another reputable Travel Agent to consider..............they have some wonderful "Romantic Getaway" packages.........

Edited: 7:38 am, May 17, 2013
New Delhi, India
4. Re: Where to go for honeymoon in December

Based on requirements mentioned by you, it will best to look at Mauritius and Maldives. Veg food is generally problem at beach destinations, but buffet options generally have 2-3 veg options also. Also, you can consider carrying ready to eat. Also, december is peak season due to weddings, it is good to book early to get the best rates

New Delhi, India
5. Re: Where to go for honeymoon in December

I am looking for a destination for honeymoon in the month of December. Please suggest me where to go. I have following 2 options in mind:

1. USA - Florida, Las Vegas, Los Angeles

OR

2. New Zealand and few cities in Australia

Hyderabad, India
reviews: 50
6. Re: Where to go for honeymoon in December

How about South East Asia.

Lots of options here.

Langkawi, Singapore, Phuket, Krabi, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Macau.

List is endless.

7. Re: Where to go for honeymoon in December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, July 28, 2014